Label360 willing to custom order bags AND discount 25%!!! - I'm in for a wine nikki!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, perpetuating my love for Label 360 - Elise said that she is able to custom order bags if we can get 10 orders, but she will honor the 25% off for all TPF members!

I talked to her specifically about a wine nikki, which would be 25% off $620 with free shipping = $465. Not suprisingly, this is a final sale unless defective. - I know that most people have been able to get it, but if you missed it, or were waiting for a deal, please let me know / post on this thread, and if I can get 10 people its a go! (That does sound like a lot of people huh...if you know people from other forums who want this bag, pass it on!)

I was on a temporary ban until I scoped out the Tokyo bag scene, but screw that!:wlae:

2. oh my god snuffles! Thats awesome. Now i'm really upset that i paid full price for the nikki!

3. Did she say 10 of EACH kind? or just random 10 bags?

4. WOW! Count me in!!

5. I want one let me know!

6. desi: 10 of each model, can't get THAT lucky! I know that a lot of people paid full price and I hate the thought that people missed out on this and feel a little bad about posting this, but I can't let such a great deal go...but its not a go yet, we need a lotta people!

7. did she say what bags they were allowed to order?

More basketweaves would be nice! I just sent an email to Catalina to ask if there was any compensation they could offer us!

Its highly unfair for us to pay full price, when within 2-3 weeks its being offered at a great discount!

8. omg desi, you rock! i was totally about to cry in my corner... :crybaby:

9. If black basket weave MAM makes the popular list, I may be interested!

10. I don't know what the restrictions are, she told them this before I specified which bag I wanted...I only talked to her about the Nikki and she talked to her buyer then and there and they said ti was OK for that bag.

I'm a little worried that with all the new discount limitations at the other online stores, that RM may not permit Label to do this, I hope its OK!

11. I don't think that RM set the limitations on Revolve.

I think it was a policy Revolve chose to apply on all their designer labels.

RM is still an upcoming designer. We think she is great, but with a lot of people still learning about her outside of TPF, it would be beneficial for them to still offer discounts. Just my two cents...

12. OMG!~ i want a wine matinee!! please tell me that is possible!

13. Thanks Desi for emailing Catalina please keepus posted. I am a little bummed too!

14. AKA- i think it'll be possible if they get 10 orders! most of us made all our orders thru RM directly, so i hope there are still 10 ladies who haven't ordered that will be in! I ordered a wine matinee and Nikki. I'd appreciate a discount on atleast one of them

15. word. I ordered a Matinee, Mam, and a Nikki. :sad: