Kristen Stewart Thread

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
Anybody a fan of Kristen Stewart? I really didn't know too much about her until I saw Twilight. She's such a good actress. She seems to have a very dark, brooding personality, like she doesn't care about the spotlight and fame. I've also heard that Rob Pattinson is the same way! I used to see her in all the Rag Mags, and I didn't have a clue who she was. She also played Jodi Foster's daughter in Panic room. I'd love to hear your thoughts on her!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

kristen-stewart-nylon-march-2009-6.jpg

I didn't use to like her, but I must admit that she's grown on me a lot. I think she's a good actress, and I like her as Bella in Twilight. I loved her in Panic Room.

Unfortunately, given the commentary in the RP thread, I don't think we'll be able to keep this thread very positive (or even indifferent). :shucks:

I agree flashy.stems. I really don't like this girl, but I have to admit - I watched her new Access Hollywood interview today, and I'm warming up to her... even if it's just a smidge. I think she's dealing a lot better with her whirlwind success with Twilight, so the edge is taken off her personality some.

Kristen fascinates me. I know I will get a lot of hate mail for posting here, but there is something about her that takes me. I know she has sort of a "bad ass attitude", but she seems down to earth rather than all the other ditzy, giggly, air-headed actresses out there in Hollywood. She does what she loves and lives her life.

I tend to like that she doesn't care about her image. She does what she wants, and doesn't pander to the media. She lets her work speak for her. Now, whether you like her work...that's subjective.

Kristen fascinates me. I know I will get a lot of hate mail for posting here, but there is something about her that takes me. I know she has sort of a "bad ass attitude", but she seems down to earth rather than all the other ditzy, giggly, air-headed actresses out there in Hollywood. She does what she loves and lives her life.
I agree! She fascinates me too. She is completely natural too, no one in Hollywood is a natural beauty, but she is.

Also, she's awkward and shy and people seem to take that the wrong way, I think.

I just saw recent interviews as well, and she seems to finally be comfortable in the spotlight. Her interviews used to be extremely awkward, now a happier personality seems to be shining through. I'm very excited to see New Moon.

I don't follow her a whole lot but my impression is that she's kinda like Johnny Depp in the sense that she's a pretty girl but doesn't always play that up (note: I'm not comparing her acting ability to that of JD).