Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 21.01.51.png
    544.2 KB · Views: 2,280
  • Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 21.01.14.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 21.01.14.png
    606.2 KB · Views: 2,247
  • Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 21.01.26.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 21.01.26.png
    555.9 KB · Views: 2,261
For some one who tried so hard a few years back, to look/act so virtuous (remember - "I'm not taking my clothes off anymore" ..), talk about taking 10 steps backwards! I'm beginning to wonder if she's on the meds that Kanye SHOULD be on; she just looks out to lunch most of the time.

She doesn't look like his wife... if you get my meaning :graucho:

I haven't seen her wear any outfit I like in a looong time (except for that shiny black and peach outfit that everyone hated lol).

And hum, aren't Kris' legs very orange ? :amazed:

Last edited:
For some one who tried so hard a few years back, to look/act so virtuous (remember - "I'm not taking my clothes off anymore" ..), talk about taking 10 steps backwards! I'm beginning to wonder if she's on the meds that Kanye SHOULD be on; she just looks out to lunch most of the time.

I agree. I don't know about the meds but you're right about taking 10 stepts backwards. She always says that her sextape is the regret of her life and that she won't get naked again. She even cried on her show "I'm naked ! They said we wouldn't see anything !!". But, she always wears thot outfit. Continues to make nude photoshoots. And talks about sex (and not in a nice way).

Are we being punked?

Let's get this party started

n0ORluP.jpg
iUBcQGq.jpg

http://forum.purseblog.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

She just looks insane at this point...

Wanted to quote you from the earlier thread but it's closed:
I see, I wasn't offended or anything! I was just trying to explain in here that olive skin does not have to be a sign of biracial-ness.

I guess I'm just bothered by the sharp divisions people make in terms of ethnicities... There is no such thing as one standard version of a "white" person, and the same thing goes for, say, "black" people. When you put a Kenyan person next to a Nigerian, the physical differences are obvious. Humans are diverse! *gets off soapbox* :biggrin:

You're not on a soapbox! I totally get you :smile:

OK. So, how can you forget to contour the other side of your nose? Definitely drugged up. No one in a normal state would make this mistake.

I swear if I didn't know better, I'd say she's hitting the bottle or doing drugs of the nonprescription kind.

The funny thing is that someone around her had to see it before she left and no one told her. They must really dislike her.