Kim Kardashian

Not sure why she should respect a man who has repeatedly treated her sister with utter disrespect.
To each his own, but to me, these titles come from birth or marriage. Otherwise, he's her cousins' dad.

THIS!! that is all he is. well there are few other names i would call him but that would wait a few years until north was older! :lol:

Ditto. I don't care if he's "cool" or "not cool" according to Kim. As far as I'm concerned, unless he marries Khloe, he isn't her uncle.
Hard disagree.:smile:
Nowadays, there are so many types of families, this type of attitudes only reinforces negative stereotypes and marginalizes the offsprings, imo.
Tristan is a jerk but he is their defacto uncle.

Hard disagree.:smile:
Nowadays, there are so many types of families, this type of attitudes only reinforces negative stereotypes and marginalizes the offsprings, imo.
Tristan is a jerk but he is their defacto uncle.

i don't think so. matter of fact - if anything is being reinforced it is this negative behavior! kim and khloe should not be trying to teach these little girls that this is ok. not matter how bad this man has treated their aunt,lied to her,used her and hurt her it doesn't matter. you still need to respect him and treat him like family! :whut: oh hell no! thank goodness north has better sense because her mama is lacking it trying to push this narrative on her.

• Thanks
Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6
i don't think so. matter of fact - if anything is being reinforced it is this negative behavior! kim and khloe should not be trying to teach these little girls that this is ok. not matter how bad this man has treated their aunt,lied to her,used her and hurt her it doesn't matter. you still need to respect him and treat him like family! :whut: oh hell no! thank goodness north has better sense because her mama is lacking it trying to push this narrative on her.
Marriage is not the end all, be all.
Yes, it affords protection of the laws for all involved.
Nevertheless, Kanye is just as much of a problematic uncle as Tristan.

Reactions: Babydoll Chanel
It might also be a culture thing. In my culture, all partners whether married or not (even exes) of my aunts, who are the father of my cousins are called uncle. Anyway, I think it's to protect True. It's not her fault he's a lying cheater. They can make up their minds what to call him when they're adults.

Reactions: limom
I had some time to watch AHS Delicate - I'm not a fan of the entire show, but she was pretty good, although she is Kimbo mostly and this role was perfect for her.
Not much for the haters to hate in this case.
I hope she does more filming because I'd like to see, if she can do something more nuanced and challenging.

I haven't followed the K/J fam very closely, but one must admit they've been famous for decades, now. And uber wealthy. I don't see them fading out of fame any time soon. They may be nuts, but they're astute when it comes to fame and fortune. I think part of their staying power is not caring about their detractors one single bit. They have enough fans to support their empire, bizarre as it is.

Reactions: lanasyogamama
they've been famous for decades, now. And uber wealthy. I don't see them fading out of fame any time soon. They may be nuts, but they're astute when it comes to fame and fortune. I think part of their staying power is not caring about their detractors one single bit.
I suppose it's easier to stay in the spotlight when there are so many of them.

Maybe Kim on her own, but the others would fade into oblivion if they tried to stay relevant as a single persona.

Kim Kardashian to Produce and Feature in Elizabeth Taylor Docuseries

By Alex Ritman

Kim Kardashian is set to both executive produce and feature in an upcoming docuseries about Elizabeth Taylor.

Commissioned by the BBC, the three-part documentary — given the working title “Elizabeth Taylor: Rebel Superstar” — is coming from the Oscar-winning “Searching for Sugar Man” production house Passion Pictures, behind the recent Sundance hit “Super/Man” about Christopher Reeve.

The series will take a deep dive into Taylor’s craft and technique as an actor — one who mesmerized cinema-goers, but also changed the relationship between audiences and stars — showing how she reinvented the nature of fame, even as she smashed the glass ceiling in Hollywood, before going on to become a billion-dollar businesswoman, activist and advocate. Fremantle will be shopping the doc series globally.

“Elizabeth Taylor was unapologetically herself, a fighter,” said Kardashian, who conducted the last interview with her before she died. “She is proof that you can keep evolving and changing and have different chapters in your life – and she paved the way for all of us who came after her with that blueprint.”

Alongside Kardashian, interviews will include her friend Dame Joan Collins, who famously competed for the role of Cleopatra, Margaret O’Brien, who went to school with her on the MGM backlot, close friend Carole Bayer Sager, leading scientist Dr. Anthony Fauci who worked alongside Elizabeth in the fight against AIDS, and others. Kardashian exec produces alongside Kari Lia and Hamish Fergusson.

Alistair Pegg, Commissioning Editor at the BBC added, :This exciting series promises a new understanding of Elizabeth Taylor – both her technique and power as an actor, and her capacity for reinventing herself.”

Hamish Fergusson, creative director and executive producer at Passion Pictures said: “Elizabeth developed and defined our understanding of stardom and celebrity across decades. A unique talent and true luminary, we’re hugely excited to explore her extraordinary life and enduring legacy.”

Elizabeth Taylor: Rebel Superstar is a Passion Pictures production for BBC Arts. James House is the series director and Jemma Chisnall is the series producer. The commissioning editor for the BBC is Pegg.

Kim Kardashian to Produce and Feature in Elizabeth Taylor Docuseries

By Alex Ritman

Kim Kardashian is set to both executive produce and feature in an upcoming docuseries about Elizabeth Taylor.

Commissioned by the BBC, the three-part documentary — given the working title “Elizabeth Taylor: Rebel Superstar” — is coming from the Oscar-winning “Searching for Sugar Man” production house Passion Pictures, behind the recent Sundance hit “Super/Man” about Christopher Reeve.

The series will take a deep dive into Taylor’s craft and technique as an actor — one who mesmerized cinema-goers, but also changed the relationship between audiences and stars — showing how she reinvented the nature of fame, even as she smashed the glass ceiling in Hollywood, before going on to become a billion-dollar businesswoman, activist and advocate. Fremantle will be shopping the doc series globally.

“Elizabeth Taylor was unapologetically herself, a fighter,” said Kardashian, who conducted the last interview with her before she died. “She is proof that you can keep evolving and changing and have different chapters in your life – and she paved the way for all of us who came after her with that blueprint.”

Alongside Kardashian, interviews will include her friend Dame Joan Collins, who famously competed for the role of Cleopatra, Margaret O’Brien, who went to school with her on the MGM backlot, close friend Carole Bayer Sager, leading scientist Dr. Anthony Fauci who worked alongside Elizabeth in the fight against AIDS, and others. Kardashian exec produces alongside Kari Lia and Hamish Fergusson.

Alistair Pegg, Commissioning Editor at the BBC added, :This exciting series promises a new understanding of Elizabeth Taylor – both her technique and power as an actor, and her capacity for reinventing herself.”

Hamish Fergusson, creative director and executive producer at Passion Pictures said: “Elizabeth developed and defined our understanding of stardom and celebrity across decades. A unique talent and true luminary, we’re hugely excited to explore her extraordinary life and enduring legacy.”

Elizabeth Taylor: Rebel Superstar is a Passion Pictures production for BBC Arts. James House is the series director and Jemma Chisnall is the series producer. The commissioning editor for the BBC is Pegg.
Ok look I love Liz. I’m on record for loving Elizabeth Taylor. I love her.
GIF by American Film Institute

But….

Commissioned by the BBC?

Lol good to see the licence fees are going to giving opportunities for locally grown small talents and amplifying diverse and underrepresented voices :rolleyes:

All will be forgiven if Kim interviews Lindsay Lohan about the time she played Elizabeth Taylor though… I’m not made of stone.