Kim Kardashian

Did you see her waist? How did she make it so tiny? I thought it was an optical illusion when I first saw it.
She's wearing a heavily boned corset. She must've been practicing tight-lacing for a good while to gradually reach that. As for her breathing, she needs to breathe differently than without a corset but it's really not as dangerous as it's often written about. Of course you cannot eat a heavy meal or go running wearing it but otherwise you're fine. People sometimes gasp about how the internal organs supposedly move around if you wear a corset but I would say they move much more while pregnant.

The hair and the sweater together make her look raggedy. Either get rid of the sweater or fix the hair and it’s ok. Sweater covers what could be a beautiful dress.
This was her explanation in the DM:'the wildest night of my life in a garden and I just ran out and grabbed my boyfriend’s sweater and threw it on and had to get to work. And my hair is all messed up.'
Whatever that was supposed to mean.
I think the corset is a ridiculous damaging way to get attention and I hope it doesn't become a trend for younger women.

• Wow
Reactions: M_Butterfly
Maybe hung over or stressed out?

She had a rough time the night before the Met Gala in an appearance Sunday night on a Netflix program “roasting” retired footballer Tom Brady. Not sure why she was there, but she was openly booed, one article said “relentlessly booed” and once at the podium had no where to hide. She was visibly flustered, KK expects to be worshipped. Worst of all, it was a live broadcast.

I don’t believe her cardigan story either @lanasyogamama. Maybe a last minute accessory to hurriedly cover her face in case the extreme corseting made her throw up? :-s

Reactions: lanasyogamama
Funny how you would for a second believe that there was some wardrobe malfunction or last minute solution involved in her bizarre cardigan look. It was all well planned to maximise the press coverage and social media chatter.

Also as explained, the theme of the Met Gala was Garden of Time, and she was waxing lyrical about having a wild night in said garden and then just grabbing some old cardigan and running to the Met with her hair still messed up from her fairytale night... Which is ridiculous considering she's also wearing a corset and hardly breathing/moving.

Anyway, any attention is good attention and she would never end up on a red carpet wearing a raggedy old cardigan if it wasn't her intention.