Kim Kardashian

This was her explanation in the DM:'the wildest night of my life in a garden and I just ran out and grabbed my boyfriend’s sweater and threw it on and had to get to work. And my hair is all messed up.'
Whatever that was supposed to mean.
I think the corset is a ridiculous damaging way to get attention and I hope it doesn't become a trend for younger women.

She can say what she wants, but I think she was being lazy. Doesn’t take much to do something with the hair. You can see the difference between intentionally messy and just rolled out of bed. With all of her money she can pay a glam squad and all she has to do is sit there. I don’t get it.

I was really surprised by how tiny her waist looked. It must have taken a while to get to that point. I remember the waist trainer trend before covid and I think everyone has moved on from it.

I wouldn’t worry about it becoming a trend. Anyone who’s worn a corset knows it’s not a lot of fun (can’t breathe, can’t sit, can’t eat) and it takes a long time to get down that small. The few who are serious about it are more alt lifestyle people.

She can say what she wants, but I think she was being lazy. Doesn’t take much to do something with the hair. You can see the difference between intentionally messy and just rolled out of bed. With all of her money she can pay a glam squad and all she has to do is sit there. I don’t get it.

I was really surprised by how tiny her waist looked. It must have taken a while to get to that point. I remember the waist trainer trend before covid and I think everyone has moved on from it.

I wouldn’t worry about it becoming a trend. Anyone who’s worn a corset knows it’s not a lot of fun (can’t breathe, can’t sit, can’t eat) and it takes a long time to get down that small. The few who are serious about it are more alt lifestyle people.
I think it was intentional

Definitely agree that the sweater is covering a wardrobe malfunction. Especially with the way she's purposely covering one boob but showed off the other. Shes holding it in place. But lanasyogamama is probably right too she needed something to hid the back fat/skin spilling out of the top too. The boyfriend bit is just another sad thirsty cry from her. I can't imagine having the level of resources she has and still can't bother to have properly fitting clothes. She is so delulu.

Someone called it a rib cracking corset. Sounds about right. You have to admire her determination. This means everything to her and she'll do anything.

View attachment 5997395
Can she breathe inside that thing?

Americas Got Talent Reaction GIF by Top Talent

Someone called it a rib cracking corset. Sounds about right. You have to admire her determination. This means everything to her and she'll do anything.

View attachment 5997395
The cardigan doesn't bother me but could she not have worn one that wasn't covered in bobbles :yucky:

That waist tho :rolleyes: I still would not be surprised if the rib removal rumours were true.
Her constant, desperate need for attention is pathetic at her big age.