Kim Kardashian

Ugh. It was all fun and games until someone looks like they need prefessional mental help. It's not fun anymore. It's sad. You never go full mental breakdown. I mean is she wanted to be edgy and eccentric, fine, but she is past that point.

that's what I thought but then I remembered her horrid mother and some of the short skirts and fishnets shes been seen in.......

True. But she must have some common sense and motherly instinct underneath all that narcissism to see that her daughter is being told to look like a complete joke. But probably not, it's Kris Jenner after all.

True. But she must have some common sense and motherly instinct underneath all that narcissism to see that her daughter is being told to look like a complete joke. But probably not, it's Kris Jenner after all.
I don't know. Does she have any genuine motherly feelings or are her kids just products? I am glad to say I've never watched their show and even if I did I don't know how "real" it would be.

I think Kim is beautiful but this hair isn't working for her. All that bleach I'm sure is frying her hair. Is Kanye going to have her shave/buzz her hair next like his ex Amber Rose [emoji15] Lol! [emoji23]

I'm starting to feel bad for her. She is clearly just being told what wear, do and say by a person with a mental disorder. Sad life....I couldn't imagine being away from my children 95% of the time. There's no where in the entire world I would rather be than with them

I'm starting to feel bad for her. She is clearly just being told what wear, do and say by a person with a mental disorder. Sad life....I couldn't imagine being away from my children 95% of the time. There's no where in the entire world I would rather be than with them

Isn't North in Paris? She arrived with PMK a few days back. I'm grateful they aren't parading their little accessory around this time. The baby is probably playing, napping and getting put down for bed at a normal hour finally. Anna Wintour did North a huge favor.

Isn't North in Paris? She arrived with PMK a few days back. I'm grateful they aren't parading their little accessory around this time. The baby is probably playing, napping and getting put down for bed at a normal hour finally. Anna Wintour did North a huge favor.

She did. I'm glad not to see North looking miserable.