Khloe Kardashian III

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sorry a$$ chicks literally have nothing to do all day but get glammed up to go get froyo?
Khloe is desperate to get a another man. Too bad she looks like a Saint Bernard.

I must say her gym days are working she has a nice azz and killer legs. I like her Wang top and the jeans from the back. They are extremely too tight though. I like the lips but not the foundation. IMO

(Giving an opinion without attacking) :smile:

Encino, California. (March 20)

via Just Jared

The dark lippie isn't working for her... she doesn't have the shape for it (if there's such a thing) and her pout isn't helping...

These sorry a$$ chicks literally have nothing to do all day but get glammed up to go get froyo?
Khloe is desperate to get a another man. Too bad she looks like a Saint Bernard.

2cs8nxg.jpg

Oh. no. you. didn't.

I was actually in the parking lot in Encino when all of this was going on. My DH and I were there to have a quick dinner and first we see the paps and then we see the white Rolls. I couldn't believe how many guys there were! At least 12-15 of these guys with nothing better to do than hang around with the telephoto lens. I asked them who they were waiting for and when they told me, I said something like "how exciting!" in a very sarcastic tone. They all laughed! They were, in effect, admitting to the mindlessness of the entire undertaking. When we finished eating, we passed the nail shop where the owner was giving the remaining guys a lecture as to how she did not like the harassment of her clients etc. They were apologizing to her, which was a surprise.

I decided to look here to see if the pix were posted, and so they were lol!

I think she went to her dentist [del] and several other drs.[/del] Kevin sands

assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/62819-khloe-kardashian-gets-braces-at-age-28-see-the-picture/1368474113_khloe-kardashian-braces-dr-kevin-sands-lg.jpg
Us magazine credit

He has too many teeth.

The dark lippie isn't working for her... she doesn't have the shape for it (if there's such a thing) and her pout isn't helping...

2cs8nxg.jpg

Oh. no. you. didn't.

:lolots::roflmfao:

I was actually in the parking lot in Encino when all of this was going on. My DH and I were there to have a quick dinner and first we see the paps and then we see the white Rolls. I couldn't believe how many guys there were! At least 12-15 of these guys with nothing better to do than hang around with the telephoto lens. I asked them who they were waiting for and when they told me, I said something like "how exciting!" in a very sarcastic tone. They all laughed! They were, in effect, admitting to the mindlessness of the entire undertaking. When we finished eating, we passed the nail shop where the owner was giving the remaining guys a lecture as to how she did not like the harassment of her clients etc. They were apologizing to her, which was a surprise.

Were the paps waiting for the car to arrive?

Were the paps waiting for the car to arrive?

No, the car was parked right in front of the shop and she was inside. That means they followed her there and hung out for the entire time she was doing her nails. What a life for these guys! I guess it is a living.

We first saw the paps as we were driving into the lot.

No, the car was parked right in front of the shop and she was inside. That means they followed her there and hung out for the entire time she was doing her nails. What a life for these guys! I guess it is a living.

We first saw the paps as we were driving into the lot.

Ah ok, I thought maybe you saw the whole circus arrive :lol: but they were already there. I can't imagine a mob like that following all the way from Calabasas.

brush with greatness!!!! :lol::lol:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.