Khloe Kardashian III

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    Since she seems to have dumped her man....

[​IMG]

We will give her her own thread this time. She has earned it. Sorta.
    Continued from here

*sprays Unbreakable (TM)*

Just kidding!!!

2. Brought over today's new stories and pictures.

EXCLUSIVE!

News/

Khloé Kardashian's New Home: How She's Updating Justin Bieber's Former Pad

by Cinya Burton Today 12:05 PM PDT

[​IMG]

Khloe Kardashian, Justin Bieber HouseTrulia.com; Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Justin Bieber may have made the Calabasas mansion infamous (ahem, Egg-Gate) but Khloé Kardashian plans to make the recently purchased pad all her own.

Step one in that makeover process? Hiring a big name interior designer. Although the 29-year-old previously worked with Jeff Andrews on her last home, this time she decided to switch things up. So, she went with Martyn Lawrence Bullard. The British interior designer—who appears on Bravo's Million Dollar Decorators—clients include Cher, Christina Aguilera, Elton John and Kid Rock.

VIDEO: Khloé cries over Lamar Odom heartbreak

And despite once being named International Interior Designer of the Year, Bullard isn't afraid of dirty work. "You know, sometimes I get down on my hands and knees to scrub the floors for these people," he told the New York Times.

Luckily for Martyn, he won't be cleaning a basketball court. Sources confirm the E! star does not plan on building one in her backyard. This seems fairly obvious as she is currently going through a divorce from former Lakers star and husband Lamar Odom and therefore probably doesn't have a need for one.

NEWS: Khloé opens up about Lamar Odom divorce

The reality star—who has not yet moved into her new 9,214 square foot mansion—will, however, be making a lot of other major changes to her new six bedrooms and seven bathrooms estate. According to a Kardashian insider: "Khloé is planning renovations and is excited about moving in as soon as she can."

http://www.eonline.com/news/522837/k...itter-na-enews

3. [​IMG]
    [ @ ] khloekardashian Secret project brought to you by @thescottycunha and @Joycebonelli #PhotoByJoyce #FxCKYoPhOToShOOt #KoKo 58min

[​IMG]
    [ @ ] thescottycunha SEXY ALL DAY EVERYDAY @khloekardashian makeup & photography by @joycebonelli #sergenormanteverything 17min

4. Khloe's Blog

Spring Cleaning!!

March 17, 2014 /

[​IMG]

View the Gallery / 19 Photos »

Hey dolls, it’s that time of year again!! I did a MAJOR closet cleanse just in time for spring and am now selling a ton of my favorite items my eBay store. I have to admit, I was a little sad to say goodbye to some of these pieces, but it’s that time to get rid of the excess and organize! LOL. I hope those of you who end up with these items enjoy them as much as I did when they were mine :smile:.

So hurry up and head over to my eBay store and get bidding! xoxoxo

[​IMG]
    [ @ ] khloekardashian Another auction is live now http://is.gd/khloekardashianauctions 3h

5. ahh, thanks Jazzy, I was going to copy those over here!

6. Awwww! Khloe looks just like her father.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395282544.741964.jpg

7. .

8. Maybe it's just me, but if she is worth $11 million (assuming that's pre-tax or whatever she spends), why would she buy a $7 million house??? Isn't it risky to commit to a house worth about 75% of your net worth? Especially with the rumors of E not renewing the show, income streams may dwindle

9. Aww no more lamar!

^ I'd say she's worth more than 11 mill plus a house is an investment.

I thought they'd just been offered another 40mill contract for more seasons of the show?

10. You guys are cruel and hilarious.

11. Thank you. It's about time. I can't stand hearing about him.

12. I could care less but split between all of them it's not a lot of $. Especially if you count the hangers on...Jonathan, the twins etc...taxes, tithe to the church, and management fees...

13. I love those rag & bone jeans she's listed but damn if I spent $150+ on something that's touched a maybe Kardashian crotch

14. I'm pretty sure the 11 million figure is wrong. She received their Tarzana house in the divorce settlement which was sold for 5.49 million or so to Kaley Cuoco. I believe there is cash in the divorce settlement, not sure about spousal support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.