Khloe Kardashian III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think each individual would have a contract, child or not and there would be provisions for minors for anyone under 18 yrs old but mason, and penny could still be part of the 40 split if there is one. Again, where did the 40million come from? Gossip site? Has the show, one of their representation or K family member confirmed it?

TMZ reported the 40 million.

well TMZ is a gossip site just a more credible one but 40mil divided among a cast of 10+ people. It's a lot of money for me and would be enough for me, but I'm a regular person

They get paid for their 3 Dash stores, the Las Vegas Store, their clothing lines in the US and several other countries, shoe line, eye glasses line, jewelry line, baby clothes, intimates, perfumes, several reality shows airing in 150 countries, the royalties from the reruns, product placement, endorsements, appearances, twitter, etc.

Have you noticed we don't see the ever so slightly gummy smile anymore? Even when she smiles big, so not in my 'after' example below… Also, her nose isn't as close to her lips and her new lips are well… huge.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 651
well TMZ is a gossip site just a more credible one but 40mil divided among a cast of 10+ people. It's a lot of money for me and would be enough for me, but I'm a regular person

It's only divided among 8. Scott, the kids, and Lamar were under separate contracts the last time the signed. So, the deal would most likely be the same.

Have you noticed we don't see the ever so slightly gummy smile anymore? Even when she smiles big, so not in my 'after' example below… Also, her nose isn't as close to her lips and her new lips are well… huge.

Her smile is drastically bigger in the first picture which lessens the space between the lip and nose. She's barely smiling in the picture on the bottom.

I think she went to her dentist [del] and several other drs.[/del] Kevin sands

1368474113_khloe-kardashian-braces-dr-kevin-sands-lg.jpg

Us magazine credit

I think she went to her dentist [del] and several other drs.[/del] Kevin sands

assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/62819-khloe-kardashian-gets-braces-at-age-28-see-the-picture/1368474113_khloe-kardashian-braces-dr-kevin-sands-lg.jpg
Us magazine credit

Is going to the dentist your way of saying she looks nice in that picture? :P

It's only divided among 8. Scott, the kids, and Lamar were under separate contracts the last time the signed. So, the deal would most likely be the same.

Hmmm interesting. I wonder how much Scott makes? He's on so many episodes. tbh Khloe should try to get some more independent sponsorships if possible...but I guess it's hard to do things separately.

I wonder if she could try hosting again. I mean Kristen Cavallari is hosting a show on E. Kelly Osbourn who is not fashionable is on fashiopolice. Khloe can do those things. easy.

Hmmm interesting. I wonder how much Scott makes? He's on so many episodes. tbh Khloe should try to get some more independent sponsorships if possible...but I guess it's hard to do things separately.

I wonder if she could try hosting again. I mean Kristen Cavallari is hosting a show on E. Kelly Osbourn who is not fashionable is on fashiopolice. Khloe can do those things. easy.

Khloe actually did Fashion Police for a season before Kelly Osbourne. This past year alone she's done Rihanna's Style to Rock, 2 episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race, E's Oscars Afterparty, and hosted Chelsea Lately. There are rumors circulating that Cheryl Cole wants her on X Factor in the UK, but I haven't seen anything on that other than gossip.

Khloe actually did Fashion Police for a season before Kelly Osbourne. This past year alone she's done Rihanna's Style to Rock, 2 episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race, E's Oscars Afterparty, and hosted Chelsea Lately. There are rumors circulating that Cheryl Cole wants her on X Factor in the UK, but I haven't seen anything on that other than gossip.

No I mean like a consistent job. I know about those other gigs. She was annoying on RuPaul...she was trying too much to be a Queen:lol:

I wonder why they replaced her with Kelly? Or did she quit? She has a more household name than Kelly imo.

Her nose isn't a wide.

In your previous post, I liked the pic of her with Lamar. She looks genuine and happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.