Kendall and Kylie Jenner

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/kendall-and-kylie-jenner.886644/page-1187#post-31808592

I really have no idea which guys you're referring to that make you think they're obsessed with guys who look like they smell like week and need a wash. We all know they're obsessed with black guys but I think we're all a bit lost as to who all these guys are that you're referring to.

I don't think you were referring to this guy
27dfba69a16b20ab61a69b115a09b838--mens-fashion-styles-fashion-news.jpg

Yes I am so lost!!

I honestly don’t know who these guys could be!

OK right so, is there some sort of stereotype that black guys smoke weed, because I honestly had NO IDEA about that. It's not something I've ever heard here. And I apologise profusely because that is absolutely not what I meant.

What I meant was a lot of the guys they seem to date look like they sit around all day in their underwear getting sweaty. They kind of look trampy in their presentation is what I meant. Like Kevin Federline sort of thing or even Scott in his earlier years of dating Kourtney before he grew the beard and smartened up a bit. NOTHING to do with race, but I can see how that came across and again I'm sorry. :flowers:

I didn't know Kendall was dating Blake.

OK right so, is there some sort of stereotype that black guys smoke weed, because I honestly had NO IDEA about that. It's not something I've ever heard here. And I apologise profusely because that is absolutely not what I meant.

What I meant was a lot of the guys they seem to date look like they sit around all day in their underwear getting sweaty. They kind of look trampy in their presentation is what I meant. Like Kevin Federline sort of thing or even Scott in his earlier years of dating Kourtney before he grew the beard and smartened up a bit. NOTHING to do with race, but I can see how that came across and again I'm sorry. :flowers:

I didn't know Kendall was dating Blake.
But still who are the guys you're referring to exactly? I need names. *in my Whitney voice* It seems like you're taking 1 or 2 guys and saying all the guys they date.

I think sometimes you guys are so quick to say something negative about the Kardashians that you guys consistently say something that you'd never say in reality because you know it may not come across well. Personally, I don't understand that need to be that petty but y'all carry on with that...

so she was paying for her friend's tampons? isn't that a little strange? unless it is for my sister or my mother ... buy your own sanitary products!
It looks like they had all their stuff piled on the checkout counter. I don't think it's strange to pay for a friend's/relative's sanitary product especially if I'm paying because I have more stuff than them. I don't think I'd lose sleep over that $5. I'm sure I've done it before without though...why would that be strange? If they had a tube of toothpaste and you had more items, you'd pay for the toothpaste or make them stand in line to pay for it themselves? :lol:

It looks like they had all their stuff piled on the checkout counter. I don't think it's strange to pay for a friend's/relative's sanitary product especially if I'm paying because I have more stuff than them. I don't think I'd lose sleep over that $5. I'm sure I've done it before without though...why would that be strange? If they had a tube of toothpaste and you had more items, you'd pay for the toothpaste or make them stand in line to pay for it themselves? :lol:

it depends ... is the friend sitting at home sending me out on tampon-buying errands? :P

feminine sanitary products just seems so personal to me ... it's like buying condoms ... i wouldn't feel comfortable with a friend asking me to buy condoms.

it depends ... is the friend sitting at home sending me out on tampon-buying errands? :P

feminine sanitary products just seems so personal to me ... it's like buying condoms ... i wouldn't feel comfortable with a friend asking me to buy condoms.
I don't think I'd honestly feel any type of way getting tampons for a friend/family. For example, if I were on my way to their house and they needed some...I see no reason to stop and get some for them as opposed to making them leave the house to go do it themselves. It's just tampons....dunno.

But I'd be tight either way with someone who isn't debilitated sending me to do their errands...i got my own ish to do :lol: