Kendall and Kylie Jenner

52srp.gif

Hang on what? Am I missing something? My comment had nothing to do with race. But I have a feeling I have said something that has racial connotations that I'm not aware of.

Can someone fill me in? I genuinely don' know what I'e said wrong :confused1:

Hang on what? Am I missing something? My comment had nothing to do with race. But I have a feeling I have said something that has racial connotations that I'm not aware of.

Can someone fill me in? I genuinely don' know what I'e said wrong :confused1:
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/kendall-and-kylie-jenner.886644/page-1187#post-31808592

I really have no idea which guys you're referring to that make you think they're obsessed with guys who look like they smell like week and need a wash. We all know they're obsessed with black guys but I think we're all a bit lost as to who all these guys are that you're referring to.

I don't think you were referring to this guy
27dfba69a16b20ab61a69b115a09b838--mens-fashion-styles-fashion-news.jpg

Last edited:
[emoji52] sooooo..... I had to reread the last page ....I legit thought Berry was talking about Blake Lively for some reason and didn’t read the quoted post... had a ‘ohhh’ moment that Kendall is dating a guy named Blake ....brain fart moment [emoji23]... still awkward .... just in a different context .....

Carry on ...

[emoji52] sooooo..... I had to reread the last page ....I legit thought Berry was talking about Blake Lively for some reason and didn’t read the quoted post... had a ‘ohhh’ moment that Kendall is dating a guy named Blake ....brain fart moment [emoji23]... still awkward .... just in a different context .....

Carry on ...
:lol: :lol: