Kelly Twilly Bag Charm

Has anybody seen this IRL? I asked a friend with more buying history to help me ask her SA, but her SA says it’s not due to come in till next year?
Also, if anyone can share the actual price of they saw the Kelly bag charm go for, i’d really appreciate it!
TIA!

Has anybody seen this IRL? I asked a friend with more buying history to help me ask her SA, but her SA says it’s not due to come in till next year?
Also, if anyone can share the actual price of they saw the Kelly bag charm go for, i’d really appreciate it!
TIA!
I have not seen it IRL yet, but according to my SA: it functions like a real bag and around 2500 USD. :biggrin:

TIA!
I asked my SA today and he says they’re still
expecting the Kelly bag charms this year. So who knows what the real timing is :huh:

I have not seen it IRL yet, but according to my SA: it functions like a real bag and around 2500 USD. :biggrin:
Thank you for that! Did your SA say when I might come in? I’m confused because everyone said it’s for FW19 but that’s supposed to have already hit the store right? Then my friends SA said it’s next year?