Kelly Twilly Bag Charm

I need some enablement :smile:
I am offered an anemone micro Kelly twilly. Never thought I was going to get one so just discovered the price tag…

are these really hard to come by? I do like anemone

what do you All think?

View attachment 5413964
A good gauge is to check fashionphile prices. They are currently listing them for only about half of their retail price. When they first came out they were pretty limited and resold for over retail. I’d say the fanfare has largely died off so if you are going to buy it, make sure that you love it.

A good gauge is to check fashionphile prices. They are currently listing them for only about half of their retail price. When they first came out they were pretty limited and resold for over retail. I’d say the fanfare has largely died off so if you are going to buy it, make sure that you love it.
Thank you so much for the advice! I did see the spread in the resale price, some definitely significantly lower than retail, and had exactly the same thought. Thank you!

I need some enablement :smile:
I am offered an anemone micro Kelly twilly. Never thought I was going to get one so just discovered the price tag…

are these really hard to come by? I do like anemone

what do you All think?

View attachment 5413964
Do you love that colour? I bought one last week in pink, very expensive but I love it and plan to use it rather than just basing it on the resale value.