Kelly Craving...

aspenmartial said:
Official rule is 1 Birkin and 1 Kelly per person (I don't think people care that much anyways...:lol: ) But I think application of the rule is depending on each store. Some store don't care how many you've bought this year and some are very strict. I've experienced that some store even check your record in the computer to see if you bought any Birkin or Kelly in the same year before selling a Birkin:yucky: .

Yes, I think so too! Policies vary by stores.:yes: I bought a birkin, and a week later, two kellies!;)

koukanamiya said:
So true:lol: Or if when you call them up with a question, they said "I'll call you right back, I'll check the book right now" and they call you back like a week later instead of never calling you back. <-- seems to happen to me often, leave a message and that message goes down to black hole

that's so odd... whenever i call the BH boutique, i always get a return call w/in 30 minutes... and they're not even local.:huh:

aspenmartial said:
How do you guys manage (control)yourself?

I'm not sure I'm doing a great job of this because I managed to buy all 3 of my Hermes bags within a span of 3 months:graucho: , but I guess you can do this by just telling yourself, "I want this color/leather/size/hardware, and that's it". I know some on here have been good about doing that.

hermes_lemming said:
that's so odd... whenever i call the BH boutique, i always get a return call w/in 30 minutes... and they're not even local.:huh:

I don't know why ... But I've figured out how to deal with it.:yes: Nowadays when I call, I specifically ask for the SA that I work with instead of leaving messages. I noticed that whenever I leave messages with other SAs, I NEVER get a call back. I don't know if it's because the little postit notes get lost or they just forgot to write it down.

pr1nc355 said:
I'm not sure I'm doing a great job of this because I managed to buy all 3 of my Hermes bags within a span of 3 months:graucho: , but I guess you can do this by just telling yourself, "I want this color/leather/size/hardware, and that's it". I know some on here have been good about doing that.

That's what I do as well. It worked for me. But then again, I'm very stubborn when it comes to colors, leather, and size.

hermes_lemming said:

Really? In my experience, BH is really snooty about catering only to their local clients. And even local clients get snubbed:rant: Do you live close to another Hermes store? Maybe if you're not local to any one store, they figure they could be yours?