Kelly Craving...

Big thanks and you're welcome!!: Shoe, Jag, Kou, Shopmom, Diana., HG, Francie!!!

I'm more than happy to share with all you ladies, my beloved (as shopmom has stated!) collection of Hermes item!!:heart: Hope that it will continue to grow as well as all yours!!!:graucho::yes: :upsidedown: :yahoo: :winkiss:

hermesgroupie said:
Pooh, you're looking good in the picture!:biggrin: My goodness, you must have looted their back room if you got all that in 2 weeks. They're GAW-JUS, dahlink!:love: :love:

Thank you my sweet!!:winkiss: As for as looking good in the pic, I try to keep myself up and good gene helps a lot too!!!:lol: Ah..yes, the infamous "back room", no need! Nope, did all the looting in the beautyful boutique showrooms!!:lol: :roflmfao: :flowers:

diana said:
pooh! your collection is great! and all acquired in a week!! what leather is your orange kelly?

YES!! Could you believe that! I was So lucky and SO bad!!:P :rolleyes: Nothing like instand gratification!!!:heart: :yes: :heart: :biggrin:

Orange Kelly is in Swift leather and the picture does not do it its justice! It much more beautiful IRL!! When I set my eyes on her, I could not do anything but SMILE and feel joyful!!:biggrin: It truly is a "happy" color!:heart:

gigi leung said:
OMG Poohbear, I :heart: all your bags!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :flowers:

Here's a little :noggin:for calling it tiny!! *Gigi Joking* You're building a wonderful collection! :yes:

Ouch, ouch!!:lol: It is a "tiny collection" compare to some of the wonderful ladies' on this forum!!:shame: :winkiss: You're welcome and thanks for the compliments, Gigi & Avandome!!:flowers:

constance said:
aspen martial, which type of kelly are you craving for: size, color, hw, skin?

I want ostrich Kelly with palladium in vert anis or blue or rough vif... I was offered thalassa(?) blue ostrich 28cm with palladium at the end of Feb. I don't know what I was thinking.... What an earth I declined it:yucky: ! I regret it so much!

aspenmartial said:
I want ostrich Kelly with palladium in vert anis or blue or rough vif... I was offered thalassa(?) blue ostrich 28cm with palladium at the end of Feb. I don't know what I was thinking.... What an earth I declined it:yucky: ! I regret it so much!

Whoo...Rough Vif Ostrich Kelly w/ph!!:yes: :heart: :biggrin: But, isn't Hermes discontinuing R-Vif?