Keep them or Sell them?

• keep them

• Sell them

Results are only viewable after voting.

remedios03

Sidewinder Computers
O.G.
Dear Coachies,

I'm having second thoughts of selling this Coach Luggage set. DH got me a Louis Vuitton pegase 50 (suitcase), which is super CUTE and I'm getting a Louis Vuitton Keepall (45).

I used them twice but I don't think I will use them again, now that I have a Louis Vuitton luggage set.

Thanks a lot in advance

Attachments

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2008
If you already have the LV luggage set, I'd sell the coach set. It's better for the coach to go to a new home than just sitting in your closet unuse. If I'm you I'd sell it. JMHO.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I've gotta say, this is my FAVORITE Coach set of ANY!! No matter if it's a handbag-wristlet set...clutch and bag...whatever! Everytime I see your pic's of this luggage set I am as green as Kermit the frog with ENVY! I wouldn't be able to sell it...it's so rich and classic! You might need to think on this for awhile!!!

Apr 28, 2008
I'd sell it in a heartbeat.
Even without the LV set, I'd be inclined.
I'm just not a high end brand luggage carrier, I guess.
I like a solid Sampsonite set myself!

Good luck!

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
If you know you won't use it, then sell it. Right now it's just taking up space. Just imagine what you can buy with the money you get from it!!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
They are absolutely beautiful! Maybe sell the suitcase, keep the carryall? It's always a good idea to have more than one of this, IMO!

Melys28

Me+Coach=Love;)
Jul 23, 2008
Arizona
Sell the Coach set , especially if you already have the LV. I could not own Coach luggage sets, I would freak out if they were to get dirty with all the loading and unloading etc... EEEK!!!!

cafire

is shredding up!!
Dec 30, 2006
NorCal
^^ I agree, I'd sell. They're beautiful, but I'm amazed they're still in one piece with the way luggage handlers treat baggage. My hardback Samsonite suitcase came back without a handle the SECOND TIME I used it. I could never own high end luggage unless I was in my own plane!!! Can't see that happening. LOL.