Keep them or Let them go???

Keep them or Sell them?

• keep them

• Sell them

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd sell it in a heartbeat.
Even without the LV set, I'd be inclined.
I'm just not a high end brand luggage carrier, I guess.
I like a solid Sampsonite set myself!

Good luck!

ditto!

.... Sounds like a no brainer....now that you have LV set you said you probably won't use the Coach. sell it!:yes:

Sell them if you won't use them.

On a side note, I could never own high end luggage. I would worry that they would scream "Steal me!!! I am expensive and I might have expensive goodies inside!!" lol

Yes, that's me, too. I'm too paranoid. That is just one less worry to have! Plus they are so hard on luggage at the airports!

If this was me I would sell them.. and like many others I proably wouldnt have this set to begin with I would be scared to death at the airport with someone stealing it. My luggage got lost once already on my way to cancun. I would of had a heart attack if it was that!

Believe me girls I was soooo paranoid to use them. I used them both as a carry on luggage, the suitcase was in the overhead compartment & the duffle was with me. I bought the set to USE & ENJOY when I go travel & I got a lot of compliments just sitting in the waiting area. While on the plane from another passenger & from a flight attendant there was even one security lady that stop & told me that they're gorgeous :blush:

I can tell that Coach did a great job with the quality of the luggage. They survived all the flights, waiting, long walks & even the hot & cold weather :tup:

I SOLD them to my SIL for $800, I know that they're in the better hands.:tup:

Thanks again for all you convincing powers. :tpfrox:

Have a wonderful weekend :smooch: