• keep them

• Sell them

Results are only viewable after voting.

remedios03

Sidewinder Computers
O.G.
Feb 29, 2008
Dear Coachies,

I'm having second thoughts of selling this Coach Luggage set. DH got me a Louis Vuitton pegase 50 (suitcase), which is super CUTE and I'm getting a Louis Vuitton Keepall (45).

I used them twice but I don't think I will use them again, now that I have a Louis Vuitton luggage set.

Thanks a lot in advance

Attachments

• coachluggageset1.JPG
    coachluggageset1.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
If you already have the LV luggage set, I'd sell the coach set. It's better for the coach to go to a new home than just sitting in your closet unuse. If I'm you I'd sell it. JMHO.

I've gotta say, this is my FAVORITE Coach set of ANY!! No matter if it's a handbag-wristlet set...clutch and bag...whatever! Everytime I see your pic's of this luggage set I am as green as Kermit the frog with ENVY! I wouldn't be able to sell it...it's so rich and classic! You might need to think on this for awhile!!!

I'd sell it in a heartbeat.
Even without the LV set, I'd be inclined.
I'm just not a high end brand luggage carrier, I guess.
I like a solid Sampsonite set myself!

Good luck!

Sell them if you won't use them.

On a side note, I could never own high end luggage. I would worry that they would scream "Steal me!!! I am expensive and I might have expensive goodies inside!!" lol

Sell the Coach set , especially if you already have the LV. I could not own Coach luggage sets, I would freak out if they were to get dirty with all the loading and unloading etc... EEEK!!!!

^^ I agree, I'd sell. They're beautiful, but I'm amazed they're still in one piece with the way luggage handlers treat baggage. My hardback Samsonite suitcase came back without a handle the SECOND TIME I used it. I could never own high end luggage unless I was in my own plane!!! Can't see that happening. LOL.