• Keep Saddle Peyton

• Return Saddle Peyton and get another color Peyton

• Return Saddle Peyton for Gray Lindsay

• Return Saddle Peyton for another color Lindsay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lisa Lisa

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I purchased this Saddle Peyton during PCE and I am not really feeling this bag even though it is a Limited Edition. Opinions? Keep or should I exchange for the Lindsay which isn't available until September. TIA! :nuts:

Attachments

• Picture 982.jpg
    Picture 982.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 119
You should never keep a bag that you don't love...unless you plan to sell it. So, I think you should exchange it, and hopefully you'll like the other bag better. Good luck!

I just really love the Peyton, so I voted to exchange it for another color Peyton. I just think it's so much more beautiful in the other shades it's offered in, even if this one is Limited edition. Good luck deciding!

I voted to get the Peyton in another color. While I like the Lindsay, I find it a bit squatty and prefer the Peyton overall...as well as the colors. I also saw the saddle color at the boutique, and while I liked it IRL, it didn't "wow" me. I think the colors are so much more beautiful, and at least this is a bag that Coach is actually making in some different colors! Of course, if you don't like color and prefer a more neutral bag, then probably the gray Lindsay would be best. You really can't go wrong with any of the choices!! Good luck with your decision!!