• Return Saddle Peyton and get another color Peyton

• Return Saddle Peyton for Gray Lindsay

• Return Saddle Peyton for another color Lindsay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lisa Lisa

O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Oviedo, Florida
I purchased this Saddle Peyton during PCE and I am not really feeling this bag even though it is a Limited Edition. Opinions? Keep or should I exchange for the Lindsay which isn't available until September. TIA! :nuts:

Attachments

luralee

Changes mind always!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
VR, MO
I said return and get a diff color Peyton. Love the Peyton, but think the bag is not a "saddle" color bag. Sounds weird I know, but JMHO.

beautyinside

Nail Polish Fiend
Sep 2, 2006
Canada
You should never keep a bag that you don't love...unless you plan to sell it. So, I think you should exchange it, and hopefully you'll like the other bag better. Good luck!

gypsumrose

Bella Enchanted
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
IL
If you think you'll like Lindsay more, limited edition aside, I think you have a winner!

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
I say to try it in another color, and if you are still not feeling it then I would exchange it!:tup: JMO

mary G

Oct 14, 2007
Midwest
I love the lindsay in gray I keep calling Jax about it and it will be avail mid sept. That said lindsay in grey! that gets my vote!

Aug 2, 2006
WELL, I voted Gray Lindsay because I am wanting this bag myself, I love the Lindsay!!! Best of Luck!!!

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I just really love the Peyton, so I voted to exchange it for another color Peyton. I just think it's so much more beautiful in the other shades it's offered in, even if this one is Limited edition. Good luck deciding!

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Twin Cities MN
I looooooooove my teal Lindsay. The shape, color and size are perfect for me. I do like the pink peyton but I dont love the shape.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I voted to get the Peyton in another color. While I like the Lindsay, I find it a bit squatty and prefer the Peyton overall...as well as the colors. I also saw the saddle color at the boutique, and while I liked it IRL, it didn't "wow" me. I think the colors are so much more beautiful, and at least this is a bag that Coach is actually making in some different colors! Of course, if you don't like color and prefer a more neutral bag, then probably the gray Lindsay would be best. You really can't go wrong with any of the choices!! Good luck with your decision!!