Keep or exchange for Lindsay

Saddle Peyton or Gray Lindsay

• Keep Saddle Peyton

• Return Saddle Peyton and get another color Peyton

• Return Saddle Peyton for Gray Lindsay

• Return Saddle Peyton for another color Lindsay

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wanted to say one more thing I want the grey Lindsay also but the coach website now say avail. 11/2 and nordies has it backordered until 11/7 on there website. man 2 more months of waiting I dont know if I can wait that long!

I wanted to say one more thing I want the grey Lindsay also but the coach website now say avail. 11/2 and nordies has it backordered until 11/7 on there website. man 2 more months of waiting I dont know if I can wait that long!

I am going to contact my SA tomorrow and ask her as I noticed it was on the Japan site. I am now wondering also what is going on.....:confused1:

I've been lurking here for awhile and am LOVING IT. I got a Lindsay in espresso and a Peyton in saddle. I hear you on the Peyton...not loving the color or the bag in general. I don't think I have heard anyone comment on the size. I love a big bag, but felt that was more "luggage like". Maybe it is the width. I returned the Peyton and got the Hamptons Vintage Hobo, am still debating on that. I LOVE my Lindsay, have gotten so many compliments! I would vote for the Lindsay. I am considering another in the gray myself!

I voted to get the Peyton in another color. While I like the Lindsay, I find it a bit squatty and prefer the Peyton overall...as well as the colors. I also saw the saddle color at the boutique, and while I liked it IRL, it didn't "wow" me. I think the colors are so much more beautiful, and at least this is a bag that Coach is actually making in some different colors! Of course, if you don't like color and prefer a more neutral bag, then probably the gray Lindsay would be best. You really can't go wrong with any of the choices!! Good luck with your decision!!

^^what she said :P

I've been lurking here for awhile and am LOVING IT. I got a Lindsay in espresso and a Peyton in saddle. I hear you on the Peyton...not loving the color or the bag in general. I don't think I have heard anyone comment on the size. I love a big bag, but felt that was more "luggage like". Maybe it is the width. I returned the Peyton and got the Hamptons Vintage Hobo, am still debating on that. I LOVE my Lindsay, have gotten so many compliments! I would vote for the Lindsay. I am considering another in the gray myself!

Yes, I agree that the Peyton seems "luggage like" and that is part of my problem. It reminds me of the older travel case my mom would use to carry makeup, shampoo, etc. in. I am going to check with my SA today about exchanging. I think I just LOVE the Lindsay!!! :nuts:

I voted for a Lindsay in a different color :tup:

This Peyton may be LE, but it's not very vibrant and stylish as a Lindsay. IMO :yes:

Plus, if you don't love it why keep it?

I think I'm out-numbered, but I really like the shape and style of the Peyton and the saddle color is sooo pretty IMO. If it was me I would keep it. Being LE or not wouldn't matter to me, it's if I love the bag or not. The Lindsay is cute too, I just prefer the shape of the Peyton, so maybe order it in a different color?

Which colr of lindsay? I backordered the gray it should be in the warehouse the end of next week to ship out!

I want to gray first....I am pretty sure I will LOVE this one! I currently dont have a gray bag and missed out last few years. This one is a great size too for me! I want to exchange my Peyton for this one as I want to get full credit back....maybe I should try this weekend. Thanks so much!