**kavnadoo's Collection**

ahh this is the bag I wanted - the brown one!! Do you happen to remember the name so I can stalk ebay for one??

I have got no idea what it is called. This was what was on the reciept though.

Item Code 802224327
Description 9643 GOLDIE MED HOBO ORIG GG.

So I'm guessing it's just a 'hobo'? I'll PM you if I ever see an authentic one on eBay. ;)

^I think it's from the Cruise line. Is the Abbey part of the Cruise line as well? Hmmm... Anyway I have my next purchase in mind already. :graucho: I haven't decided yet as I haven't seen them IRL yet. Might not go with the last as it has patent on it and white patent changes colour over time (may become slightly yellow at the edges). I'm really careful with my bags but I'll be devastated if that happened. I will go and have a look when I have saved up for it, but if anyone has any of the 3 I would love to see them.

It'll be one of the following:

nextGucci.jpg

nextGucci1.jpg

nextGucci2.jpg

Came back to admire your collection and..LOL these are exactly what I want, one of the first 2 (really like the design on the first better but who knows what I'll prefer in real life) and the last one in red. White is lovely too but would be scared to carry it and want to have something a little different..no reds in my collection yet! We have great taste:okay::supacool:

Came back to admire your collection and..LOL these are exactly what I want, one of the first 2 (really like the design on the first better but who knows what I'll prefer in real life) and the last one in red. White is lovely too but would be scared to carry it and want to have something a little different..no reds in my collection yet! We have great taste:okay::supacool:

Hehe... nice way to give us both a pat on the back :P I prefer the last 2. But as you said goodness knows which I will prefer IRL. Probably the 2nd cos it'll be more cream than white.