**kavnadoo's Collection**

Beautiful Kav! I've been waiting to see your collection! I noticed your avatar changed so when I clicked on it it took me to this via a link on your signature. Thank god or I would have missed it!! Our area has limited selections of my favorite designers so I also have more gucci than anything, mostly because you can get them online. I wish fendi.com did the same. I think they're building a boutique soon at our mall, can't wait. Love your collection!

...Have you also begun this spy obsession like I have? :love: ..It all started with this magical blueberry...

Kneehighz I had the spy obsession years ago... But stupid me... Instead of saving up for a spy, or realising I could have called sydney and do a phone order, or that Jomashop existed, I just kept spending money on other stuff. I have way to many clothes and I would gladly exchange some items for more spy bags.

I hope they end up building a Fendi in your mall. It's exactly the same where I am. There is a very limited selections of my favorite designers so I also have more gucci than anything to fill the void.

Thanks everyone else for the compliments!