Juste Un Clou Single Earring

More is always better :smile: but I wasn’t sure if you had a double helix piercing on one ear (which with two earrings might look like a cool corkscrew?), or if you were planning on treating them like a normal pair and wearing them in your lobes.. or even two on one ear (one helix, one lobe).. so many possibilities! Anyway please share when you receive them both :biggrin:
I am planning on treating it like a normal pair for my helix piercing. I have one on each ear one of which is patiently waiting for the earring .. haha..

Couldn’t agree more, more is always better ;)

Reactions: cwhit
I saw this earrings months back and finally went to the store to get them before the price increase! They’re so dainty and pretty. Only had 1 available in store so I had to order the other one. Am gonna be wearing them as a pair! :love:

Reactions: cwhit
I can’t find it on the Cartier website any more. However, I do have the reference number from my order history. It’s B8301446. I hope this helps. Good luck :smile:

I got it! Thank you!

Only 3 left in the system and I bought 2!

Thanks for all the insight on these ladies, I’m $1900 poorer. LOL

They arrive tomorrow via complimentary overnight. The only thing I’m not sure is, because these are single earrings, the nail head only faces one side. The proper JUC earring pairs have nail heads that face in different directions when worn.

So I’m going to have to see how this looks when I get it.

Can anyone share a pic of them wearing 2 of these?

Last edited:
My dad had bought the last two in UAE for me a few months back, he just travelled to visit me so I received them finally!

The only thing I don't like is that I have to wear them from behind so the nail shows. Gets a little tricky but definitely do-able for those of us who want to wear them as a pair. Otherwise I'm in love! Probably going to wear it on my main or second holes. My cartilage piercing isn't healed enough to handle these just yet.

Attached is me wearing it in my second hole.

tempImagePo5xbb.png

tempImagePztn2P.png

IMG_8075.JPG

I am so happy. I received my second JUC single earring in mail today and now my set is complete. i have them on in my helix piercings and it’s perfect.
got the first last year… and ordered the second one on June 28th online and received it today. Yay!

Attachments

• 67C370EE-036F-44C2-9BA9-F68FDDDBE04F.jpeg
    67C370EE-036F-44C2-9BA9-F68FDDDBE04F.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 66
For those who own it, do you find it worth the money?

My CA finally got mine in for me from Switzerland, but the price increase is throwing me off when I was already doubtful at $850!

I kinda feel like the $1k is better put towards another bracelet, but then again the earring is very unique and will be a fun conversation piece.

I love mine! I ordered on July 13 and it arrived July 26. At first, the call center said it was Instock but then said nope, the system wasn’t updated!

I have one in each ear and I think I’ll get tons of wear out of it so it’s worth it!

What’s the price increase going to be? Does anyone know? I’m curious.

I love mine! I ordered on July 13 and it arrived July 26. At first, the call center said it was Instock but then said nope, the system wasn’t updated!

I have one in each ear and I think I’ll get tons of wear out of it so it’s worth it!

What’s the price increase going to be? Does anyone know? I’m curious.

I think the price increases already happened because it’s now $900.

For those who own it, do you find it worth the money?

My CA finally got mine in for me from Switzerland, but the price increase is throwing me off when I was already doubtful at $850!

I kinda feel like the $1k is better put towards another bracelet, but then again the earring is very unique and will be a fun conversation piece.

I put my in the day I bought it and have left it ever since with no plans of taking it out. I don’t mind paying a bit more for pieces that I wear 24/7 so I find it worth the money (I did get it just before the price increase though).