Juste Un Clou Single Earring

How often do you take your earrings on/off? Do you sleep with them on? I just received my pair and am surprised how fragile the hinge system seems....I wasn't planning on keeping them on 24/7. Thanks.

I don't keep them on normally once I come home. Just put them on when I go out. The hinge is surprisingly strong, I've actually had the opposite experience than you and ended up with one earring hinge stuck while in my ear and had to use a mini tweezer to leverage the space and lift up to open the clasp. I was scared that it would break but it didn't damage it at all! Don't sweat it, I can't deal with things on my ear at night so I've put them on/taken them off non stop for almost two months and the hinge is as strong as ever!

I don't keep them on normally once I come home. Just put them on when I go out. The hinge is surprisingly strong, I've actually had the opposite experience than you and ended up with one earring hinge stuck while in my ear and had to use a mini tweezer to leverage the space and lift up to open the clasp. I was scared that it would break but it didn't damage it at all! Don't sweat it, I can't deal with things on my ear at night so I've put them on/taken them off non stop for almost two months and the hinge is as strong as ever!
That's good to know because I don't plan on sleeping with them on. So far I haven't experienced any issues with taking them on and off (which I have done every day since receiving them). I am curious....do you put your earrings in back-to-front so that the nailhead is on the front of the ear lobe? I do.....it takes some time to get it in but I prefer the look. Thank you for your reply!

Reactions: cwhit and JaneyBae
That's good to know because I don't plan on sleeping with them on. So far I haven't experienced any issues with taking them on and off (which I have done every day since receiving them). I am curious....do you put your earrings in back-to-front so that the nailhead is on the front of the ear lobe? I do.....it takes some time to get it in but I prefer the look. Thank you for your reply!

Yup! It took a few tries to get used to cause I've literally only ever done front to back but it's pretty easy now. It's really interesting that they've designed the earrings to go in from the back otherwise the nailhead doesn't show properly :P

I love this earring and plan to buy one for my second ear hole. Does anyone know if a pink gold version will be coming out any time soon? Also, is the earring heavy as I’m planning to wear it and not take it off? Thanks so much!

I love this earring and plan to buy one for my second ear hole. Does anyone know if a pink gold version will be coming out any time soon? Also, is the earring heavy as I’m planning to wear it and not take it off? Thanks so much!
I don't think so they will make rose gold one since this yellow gold already hard to find. The weight really light, I wear everyday too. It's perfect and danty

Reactions: marialc121