Juste Un Clou Single Earring

I only checked where in the world it is available and for switzerland it said lugano- probably a bit cheaper than in Europe like the other cartier pieces.. i would have driven there myself but hoping so much they make it in rose gold one day... maybe u can call the boutique?
Thank you! For some reason it is not on the swiss website. I'll try to contact them :smile: thank you for your help! Would be more convenient if it was available online or in Zurich though.

I don’t have any issues with nail hurting at all since my piercing healed.
When I first got mine it took about a week to get used to while sleeping. Now over a year later I never feel it!
Thanks for your reassuring replies. I went to my local boutique to have a look at the actual earring. Unfortunately they do not have ready stocks and those were ordered by other customers. The clasp looks challenging to open and close after wearing though. Anyway I went ahead and placed a deposit to order it. Fingers crossed. :graucho:

I’ve got one and now I need your help, please! :flowers:
It was sent to me, so now I am struggling with the closure... how do you get it open? :confused1:
I should be happy, but instead just frustrated: I even cannot try it on...
Please, help me!

30A58544-C413-43AA-BCBB-42306B723426.jpeg

Last edited:
just ordered this beautiful piece! But I am a bit worried that this earring will be too big for my helix piercing. My ears are kinda "flat" (not "rolled up" where the helix piercing is if that makes sense) so only a smaller hoop can "hug" my ear... Its my first time buying something from Cartier - can I try the earring on in the store and reject it (or take something else) if it does not fit, even though I ordered it? Sorry if this is a dumb question haha..

So I love it sooo much! And I love how it matches with my small love earring and my Diamants Legers earrings.
on the second ear I wear love earring with diamonds as well, like them both.View attachment 5061504
LOVE how the JUC looks on you and also LOVEEE all your jewelry. I have been stalking the JUC earring for a while and of course as soon as I am ready to buy it's out of stock again online and the SA at my local boutique isn't able to get it either (it was just in stock yesterday!). Anyway, I love it and will be impatiently waiting for it to come back in stock. Is your Amulette necklace the mother of pearl or a different stone? Would you mind sharing your thoughts on it and why you chose that over onyx?

My amazing SA was able to track this down!

I am new to Cartier- just bought a JUC ring a few weeks ago, love it so much, and was desperate for the JUC single earring to match it! :lol:

I assumed it would take a while, but was pleasantly surprised to get the message today that I could pick up the single earring today.

0723E0FF-B695-4A5C-AEF3-17E65AE6A465.JPG

Last edited:
anyone that’s looking for this piece, my advice is to call the 1-800 Cartier number and place a pre-order with the advisor! That’s how I was able to locate mine.

Nice! I am in Europe and when I contacted Cartier customer support, I received this:

Unfortunately, the desired creation is currently not available for purchase in our e-boutique. After checking the availability in our Cartier boutiques I regret to inform you that there is no availability either. There is no specific date or information available yet if the creation should return back.

So I am very grateful to my SA. :lol: