Juste Un Clou Single Earring

So happy to find this forum! I’ve bought mine in November, after a Gina’s video as well. I’m not from US, but the only boutique that had this item in stock (1 peace only) was in NY, so it was a huge quest to buy it and send to my location View attachment 5061503(my sisters friend from US was so kind to help me).
So happy to find this forum! I’ve bought mine in November, after a Gina’s video as well. I’m not from US, but the only boutique that had this item in stock (1 peace only) was in NY, so it was a huge quest to buy it and send to my location View attachment 5061503(my sisters friend from US was so kind to help me).

You have my absolute dream earring stack! Looks so good!

Reactions: Beautifulsheer
To those who wears this JUC single earring 24x7 on their helix, does the nail head hurts the ear when you sleep? Is it uncomfortable to sleep with it?

I intend to buy one for my helix, and wears it 24x7.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namwan-
I think I missed it! Can't find it on the website anymore... and I was in Lugano just today!! :'( I guess I have to check the website regularly to get one :sad:
Do you remember how much it was in Swiss Francs?
I only checked where in the world it is available and for switzerland it said lugano- probably a bit cheaper than in Europe like the other cartier pieces.. i would have driven there myself but hoping so much they make it in rose gold one day... maybe u can call the boutique?

Attachments

• 64077C57-9B94-411A-9E55-1186B132F815.jpeg
    64077C57-9B94-411A-9E55-1186B132F815.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 97