Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

Hi guys, I posted this before and now I feel anxious seeing all the pictures. I've been wearing it it for almost half a year now LOL.
Can you guys tell me if my JUC is too big? my wrist is like around 17cm os slightly less and initially bought size 17. However, I felt it's abit snug, like when I move my arm it will get stucked halfway, though not overly tight. The next day, I exchanged for size 18; roomier, move around easily and it won't turn unless I turn it. At times I regretted my choice. What do you guys think? Any same experience with "in between size"?

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image.jpg

I think we kind of have same "issues" but did you feel better after you upsize even though it kind of feels...roomier?
I love the larger sizes SO much more. It’s definitely a roomier fit, but now I feel like I am wearing my bracelets and my bracelets aren’t wearing me like handcuffs! I spent $4.6k to upsize and don’t regret it at all if that says anything haha.

Hi guys, I posted this before and now I feel anxious seeing all the pictures. I've been wearing it it for almost half a year now LOL.
Can you guys tell me if my JUC is too big? my wrist is like around 17cm os slightly less and initially bought size 17. However, I felt it's abit snug, like when I move my arm it will get stucked halfway, though not overly tight. The next day, I exchanged for size 18; roomier, move around easily and it won't turn unless I turn it. At times I regretted my choice. What do you guys think? Any same experience with "in between size"?

View attachment 4967019

View attachment 4967020

View attachment 4967021
As someone who has gone back and forth between sizes and have literally purchased both, I say always go larger. :smile: this looks great and comfortable to me.

Reactions: eggz716
The picture against the steering wheel is old, passenger seat is new.

View attachment 4966760

View attachment 4966761

I love the new fit! Thank you for posting the photos. I have been playing with the idea of doing the same thing but I already wear a size 18 LOVE and 17 JUC. My wrist is under 6.5 inches maybe a 6.3 or something like that. I swear they feel tight some days but I don't like anything to feel snug in general. I am tempted though. I also think I am swayed buy luxurious photos! lol. People with their bangles flowing halfway down their arms...

I bought my wife the love cuff (size 17). The size seems to be a bit lose once on the arm but she couldn't fir size 16 over her arm (she is happy with the current size 17). I have now JUC sm with diamonds (one size smaller - size 16) in the store reserved as a Valentines gift. I was reading love cuff is 2 size and regular love 1 size bigger then JUC. I am now not sure if I should go with 15 or 16. I could take her tomorrow to the store but then its not much a surprise anymore for V-day. Further I was reading JUC sm with diamonds are hard to get, so I am not sure if 15 would be available.

I bought my wife the love cuff (size 17). The size seems to be a bit lose once on the arm but she couldn't fir size 16 over her arm (she is happy with the current size 17). I have now JUC sm with diamonds (one size smaller - size 16) in the store reserved as a Valentines gift. I was reading love cuff is 2 size and regular love 1 size bigger then JUC. I am now not sure if I should go with 15 or 16. I could take her tomorrow to the store but then its not much a surprise anymore for V-day. Further I was reading JUC sm with diamonds are hard to get, so I am not sure if 15 would be available.

That is my understanding as well on sizing for all 3 items. I own the Love in size 16 only so I would imagine if I were to get the cuff, I would be size 17 and 15 for the JUC.

How about getting both the 15 and 16 JUC and presenting her with the size 15 JUC, and if it doesn't fit (although I think it will), then she can try the size 16 since it's already in your possession? You can easily return the one that doesn't fit as it sounds like the boutique is in your city, and she will get the surprise on V-day and also get the right size OR just get the size 15 JUC since it is the one that generally corresponds with the size 17 cuff.

What a great surprise! Good Luck!

Last edited:
my wrist is around 15.5 and i got the juc on size 16. it feels loose and the nail head would constantly move on the edge and it could even turn on the opposite side of my wrist so but I couldn't size down to 15 because it feels a bit tight on me. i wish Cartier would offer half sizes. it might not look on this picture but it is quite loose on my wrist.

View attachment 4970972
Try flipping it around to have the nail head facing your hand for some reason on me it feels a little more tighter won’t flip as much than the other way (shown in your picture) worth a try