Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

BellaLu

Dec 27, 2020
I bought a size 15 Juste. I wear a size 16 in love - but the Juste 15 fits a little snug. should I get the 16 to be safe?

jbrey

Jul 1, 2013
I bought a size 15 Juste. I wear a size 16 in love - but the Juste 15 fits a little snug. should I get the 16 to be safe?
I had the same dilemma where I had 17 Love which felt fine, so got 16 JUC and now I really dislike how both fit. A lot of members here advised me that once you start stacking comfort can change which I definitely see.

I am now selling both of my bracelets to size up at a big $ loss, so if I were you I would exchange or at least take it off so it doesn’t scratch while you decide.

Bottom line, if it doesn’t feel right now, it’s probably not right. I learned my leason!

Nov 18, 2007
New York City
I had the same dilemma where I had 17 Love which felt fine, so got 16 JUC and now I really dislike how both fit. A lot of members here advised me that once you start stacking comfort can change which I definitely see.

I am now selling both of my bracelets to size up at a big $ loss, so if I were you I would exchange or at least take it off so it doesn’t scratch while you decide.

Bottom line, if it doesn’t feel right now, it’s probably not right. I learned my leason!
hi may i know what is your wrist size because i'm planning to have the same size as yours. thanks.