Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

BellaLu

Dec 27, 2020
I bought a size 15 Juste. I wear a size 16 in love - but the Juste 15 fits a little snug. should I get the 16 to be safe?

jbrey

Jul 1, 2013
I bought a size 15 Juste. I wear a size 16 in love - but the Juste 15 fits a little snug. should I get the 16 to be safe?
I had the same dilemma where I had 17 Love which felt fine, so got 16 JUC and now I really dislike how both fit. A lot of members here advised me that once you start stacking comfort can change which I definitely see.

I am now selling both of my bracelets to size up at a big $ loss, so if I were you I would exchange or at least take it off so it doesn’t scratch while you decide.

Bottom line, if it doesn’t feel right now, it’s probably not right. I learned my leason!

Pepper2110

Nov 15, 2016
Has anyone has wrist of 13.5-13.7 cm that got JUC bracelet ? What size did you get ? I'm not sure should I go for 14 or 15.

Nov 18, 2007
New York City
I had the same dilemma where I had 17 Love which felt fine, so got 16 JUC and now I really dislike how both fit. A lot of members here advised me that once you start stacking comfort can change which I definitely see.

I am now selling both of my bracelets to size up at a big $ loss, so if I were you I would exchange or at least take it off so it doesn’t scratch while you decide.

Bottom line, if it doesn’t feel right now, it’s probably not right. I learned my leason!
hi may i know what is your wrist size because i'm planning to have the same size as yours. thanks.

Reactions: AKLove13

jbrey

Jul 1, 2013
hi may i know what is your wrist size because i'm planning to have the same size as yours. thanks.
Over my wrist bone is 16.2cm. I would definitely go with 17 JUC and 18 Love if you measure any larger than 16cm. I bought new ones in these larger sizes on Thursday and am so happy I did.

Reactions: kristinlorraine

goodcrush

Oct 3, 2020
Over my wrist bone is 16.2cm. I would definitely go with 17 JUC and 18 Love if you measure any larger than 16cm. I bought new ones in these larger sizes on Thursday and am so happy I did.
Can you show a comparison photo of your old set and the new set?

7theaven

May 28, 2012
Hi guys, I posted this before and now I feel anxious seeing all the pictures. I've been wearing it it for almost half a year now LOL.
Can you guys tell me if my JUC is too big? my wrist is like around 17cm os slightly less and initially bought size 17. However, I felt it's abit snug, like when I move my arm it will get stucked halfway, though not overly tight. The next day, I exchanged for size 18; roomier, move around easily and it won't turn unless I turn it. At times I regretted my choice. What do you guys think? Any same experience with "in between size"?

image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image.jpg

Reactions: Luiza Spindola

jbrey

Jul 1, 2013
I think we kind of have same "issues" but did you feel better after you upsize even though it kind of feels...roomier?
I love the larger sizes SO much more. It’s definitely a roomier fit, but now I feel like I am wearing my bracelets and my bracelets aren’t wearing me like handcuffs! I spent $4.6k to upsize and don’t regret it at all if that says anything haha.

jbrey

Jul 1, 2013
Hi guys, I posted this before and now I feel anxious seeing all the pictures. I've been wearing it it for almost half a year now LOL.
Can you guys tell me if my JUC is too big? my wrist is like around 17cm os slightly less and initially bought size 17. However, I felt it's abit snug, like when I move my arm it will get stucked halfway, though not overly tight. The next day, I exchanged for size 18; roomier, move around easily and it won't turn unless I turn it. At times I regretted my choice. What do you guys think? Any same experience with "in between size"?

View attachment 4967019

View attachment 4967020

View attachment 4967021
As someone who has gone back and forth between sizes and have literally purchased both, I say always go larger. :smile: this looks great and comfortable to me.

7theaven

May 28, 2012
As someone who has gone back and forth between sizes and have literally purchased both, I say always go larger. :smile: this looks great and comfortable to me.
Thanks, that makes me feel better LOL. Now I just need to get more Cartier to stack