Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

I recently bought the small JUC in yellow gold. I can't remember if it was a size 15 or 16. I am hoping to stack it with a VCA Alhambra bracelet and a clash bracelet/or love at some point. Do you guys recommend sizing up or do you think the current size is ok? I didn't give this too much thought at the time, but after reading online I am now unsure. The current size does feel good and is pretty comfortable, but I do like the look of a looser bracelet that goes further down my arm. But not sure if looser will be less comfortable?

View attachment 4923092

View attachment 4923093

View attachment 4923094

View attachment 4923095

View attachment 4923096

View attachment 4923097
I think it's perfect.

I got my small JUC in a size 15 and my love is a 16. I think the 15 is perfect size for smaller wrists, especially if you want to stack!

Ooo that looks great together. Thanks for sharing! But I ended up exchanging for size 16. I do like how the 15 fit nicer around my wrist but do love that the 16 slides down further. I like both sizes to be honest, was a tough call!

Reactions: misspakie
Hi everyone,

I´m thinking a about purchasing the small JUC. unfortunately in my country the Cartier boutiques are all closed because of the lockdown.

I measured my left wrist and it is 15,5 cm. I want to stack the JUC with my panthere watch (the JUC should be behind my watch). I´m wearing my panthere quite loosely. so my question is which size would you recommend? I´m debating between 16 or 17.

thanks

My wrist is just under 15.5cm (15.3cm on hot days) and I wear 16 juc. However I wear mine at the front, and it goes up my arm around 2 inches so if your are planning to wear it behind your watch then I think 17 would be better otherwise it could be very snug. This also depends on your arm shape and mine is round so it gets thicker going up... if you can try on in the boutique then you will know exactly how it will look/feel like and can make the right decision.

Reactions: CHICTILLTHEEND
My wrist is just under 15.5cm (15.3cm on hot days) and I wear 16 juc. However I wear mine at the front, and it goes up my arm around 2 inches so if your are planning to wear it behind your watch then I think 17 would be better otherwise it could be very snug. This also depends on your arm shape and mine is round so it gets thicker going up... if you can try on in the boutique then you will know exactly how it will look/feel like and can make the right decision.
thanks. I will call Cartier and get a consultation on the phone and try my best to figure it out

I bought a size 15 Juste. I wear a size 16 in love - but the Juste 15 fits a little snug. should I get the 16 to be safe?

I had the same dilemma where I had 17 Love which felt fine, so got 16 JUC and now I really dislike how both fit. A lot of members here advised me that once you start stacking comfort can change which I definitely see.

I am now selling both of my bracelets to size up at a big $ loss, so if I were you I would exchange or at least take it off so it doesn’t scratch while you decide.

Bottom line, if it doesn’t feel right now, it’s probably not right. I learned my leason!

Reactions: YummyLuxe
I had the same dilemma where I had 17 Love which felt fine, so got 16 JUC and now I really dislike how both fit. A lot of members here advised me that once you start stacking comfort can change which I definitely see.

I am now selling both of my bracelets to size up at a big $ loss, so if I were you I would exchange or at least take it off so it doesn’t scratch while you decide.

Bottom line, if it doesn’t feel right now, it’s probably not right. I learned my leason!

hi may i know what is your wrist size because i'm planning to have the same size as yours. thanks.

Reactions: AKLove13