Juste Un Clou JUC Bracelet Sizing thread

Well, it is totally up to you! However, when I was between 2 sizes it helped me looking at pics ob instagram - thats when I realized I did not like the snug look. Also ob the cartier website and their videos it is worn really loose. Photo taken from instagram as example of a snug fit which I do not like

Oh I have been stalking everyone with a JUC on Instagram! haha
I even followed all JUC hashtags!
I definitely do not like it as tight as it is in the picture you shared. I don't think I will be able to handle that at all.
On my wrist, the 15 has much more movement than a truly snug fit...
As of right now, I am thinking of keeping the 16, however, I will make another trip to the store and try 15 once more - just to be sure.
I just hope they allow the exchange if I decide to do it. My SA said it might be a problem as they have a one time exchange policy and they increased their prices two days after I bought mine, so they may not honour the "old price" :sad:

Update:

Hello everyone!
Thank you for your opinions and suggestions.
I went to the boutique today and exchanged the 16 for 15 again.
The 16 was feeling a bit big.
My arm felt engaged keeping it in place (something like how you feel if you wear a loose slipper/shoe).
I have decided to be happy with the 15, and hopefully it will motivate me to hit the gym to avoid putting on any extra kilos! :biggrin:

Update:

Hello everyone!
Thank you for your opinions and suggestions.
I went to the boutique today and exchanged the 16 for 15 again.
The 16 was feeling a bit big.
My arm felt engaged keeping it in place (something like how you feel if you wear a loose slipper/shoe).
I have decided to be happy with the 15, and hopefully it will motivate me to hit the gym to avoid putting on any extra kilos! :biggrin:
Happy you found the right size for you! Enjoy!!

Reactions: baggingthebag
Thanks for posting this! I was at Cartier deciding on the same thing. My wrist is also 14.5cm but my 2 Loves are a size 17 as I wanted to wear those loose. When I tried on the JUC size 16, I thought it’d be top heavy and would spin to the side and the nail head would bug me. I thought the 15 looked a bit better but still wasn’t too tight. I thought my Loves would slide over the JUC but the nail head prevented it from doing so so I ordered a YG JUC in size 15. I started doubting myself and thought maybe I should change it to a 16 since everybody said go 1 size down from the Love but this post has given me more confidence that the 15 is the right size for me too.

Thanks for posting this! I was at Cartier deciding on the same thing. My wrist is also 14.5cm but my 2 Loves are a size 17 as I wanted to wear those loose. When I tried on the JUC size 16, I thought it’d be top heavy and would spin to the side and the nail head would bug me. I thought the 15 looked a bit better but still wasn’t too tight. I thought my Loves would slide over the JUC but the nail head prevented it from doing so so I ordered a YG JUC in size 15. I started doubting myself and thought maybe I should change it to a 16 since everybody said go 1 size down from the Love but this post has given me more confidence that the 15 is the right size for me too.

I am glad this post helped you.
JUC sizing is a bit tricky. I didn't realise it till I bought it.
I am quite happy with the 15 now, though I wish they made a 15.5! :smile:

Reactions: 111111
I am glad this post helped you.
JUC sizing is a bit tricky. I didn't realise it till I bought it.
I am quite happy with the 15 now, though I wish they made a 15.5! :smile:
So glad for you two that you got the right size for you!!! It has been very tricky for me too, buying the 16 JUC first, returning it to get the 15 and then going back for the 16... I still find mine a bit too big as the ends are sticking out quite a bit but unfortunately for me it did not work well with my 17 love for some reason the JUC did slide under my love - not the nailhead but the lower part and the different sizes did not look good on my arm. Furthermore the JUC dig in my arm when I lifted and turned it and that did not look so good honestly... also wished they made 0,5 sizes. Well, enjoy your JUC!!!

Reactions: baggingthebag

Honestly, I could have kept the 16 too as it seemed fine, but the jutting out on the sides was uncomfortable and I felt my arm being constantly engaged with the bracelet on. With 15, I forget that I have it on and if I try, I am even able to turn it around completely to the other side while it is on my wrist. I have only been wearing it for 2 days, and have not found it uncomfortable. The only thing is the look - I do like the slightly loose look...
I am not planning to stack it as my wrist could look too crowded with more bracelets so close to the hand...
If in future I decide to get a LOVE bracelet, I will go for the thin one and wear it closer to the elbow and JUC closer to the wrist

Hi everyone,

I need some help and suggestion with the sizing of JUC. So I measured below my wrist and my size was like 16.5 so I ordered size 17 and I feel like it’s kinda big. We don’t have a cartier store where we live so I can’t go and try out a different size.
i want to know how JUC is supposed to fit like? Is there supposed to be room on the sides and the bottom like in my pictures? Also I feel like because there is room, the bracelet moves a lot and falls in an uncomfortable position on my arm.

image.jpg

image.jpg