Just returned from Paris with a new Balenciaga!

I LOVE that mini-bowling and the leather looks sooo yummy:love:
The Matelasse is truly striking. What a stunning colour!
Welcome back- glad you had such an obviously fabulous time! I :heart: Paris!

Oh boy, that French Blue is stunning...it looks like it's practically glowing. LOVE IT!

I don't know if it's just me, but the silver and gold hardware enhance the color of the French Blue more than the regular hardware...the color is so bright that it needs hardware just as bright to set it off....

Dunno, I just purchased a French Blue twiggy w/ regular hardware (still waiting for it)...but I think it looks better with brighter hardware.

Thanks Siri!

Mimi, I agree. The bright silver hardware on the FB Matalese looks amazing.

However, I also agree with Chuggie, as beautiful as the FB is, I don't think I could carry off that colour. I love it, but I am more comfortable with dark and jewel tones.

Lizz, Cassidy, Aallaabama, Christie, TTucker, StyleFly, YaYa, Real Deal, Keodi: Thank you all very much.:smile:

Handbagaddict: Thanks! Have just sent you a PM:graucho:

Monsoon & Chuggie: I will have DH take a picture of me & the mini sometime this morning. Check this thread in a little while:yes:

:wlae: Oh Siri Anne - I hadn't even seen the bowler let alone thought about having it on my wish list but my oh my has it taken my breath away. It is soooooo gorgeous, congrats. It is going to look fab with everything! I soooo want one - can you go back???? hee hee would DH let you???

So glad you had a fabby time and its great to have you back on here.