Just need to VENT about my non payer

Item is authentic, I see it by the pictures, authentic MK bag, I know because I had one just like it only in different color. I am not worried about authenticit, just the fact that I was the only bidder for this item. Now as far as research, do you mean research the seller or research the bag? And I am sorry for misinforming you guys, this item was also posted not on Bonanzle but on the eCrater. When I first saw it on the eCrater, I send a question to the seller which I never got response for. Then I saw this bag on eBay and pictures are identical, so I assumed that seller is the same person (maybe I am wrong here), but even "Buy now" price was just like the one on eCrater. Too many coinsidences led me to believe it was one and the same person and bag. I got response to my eBay question from seller, however there was no mentioning of any even slightest damage to one of the seams of the bag as it was indicated on eCrater even though I asked specifically if there is any damage internal or external however minimal or insignificant it might be. I am buying a gift. When I get home today, I will pay her, but how many of you ever bid on an item and were the only bidder? I am just a little worried, maybe I am the only bidder because it is SS2008 collection but maybe there is another reason for it.

I wish I could win and item and be the only bidder :graucho:. But I have seen many items sell for the opening price, nothing wrong with that at all. As as another poster said, many items/brands just don't get bid up a lot, hence the seller starting it at an appropriate buying price.

But if you feel it's the exact same bag (the one on ebay and the one on ecrater)....can you give us the links for both auctions so we can see if it's the same? Or if you feel it is the exact same bag (not similar but identical photos) and one mentions damage and the other does not, then that's a red flag. You should really start your own thread on this....

But for the OP
...ugh, she's authenticating? well, I know when i ask for an item to be authenticated here, I always pay attention to whom authenticates for me (how long they have been a member, how many posts they have).

So sorry to hear about the lunatic you are dealing with.

I got rather nosy myself and did some digging. I just nearly fell out of my office chair - what a username.. :lol:

I just looked up her posts, you're right I can't believe she's actually helping to authenticate other bags! I'm also not crazy about her username.

AND she was clearly told that the bag she bought from you is authentic. Sorry you have to deal with a fruitcake:sad:.

I just read some stuff she posted on the MJ forum too....I'm sorry you had to deal with her...

sorry that you have been disappointed by this bad ebayer...

you got me curious too and I went digging. LOL.

So sorry to hear about the lunatic you are dealing with.

I got rather nosy myself and did some digging. I just nearly fell out of my office chair - what a username.. :lol:

You guys are all such good inverstigators. I am kinda glad the cat is out of the bag. There are too many people in her path. Mainly us TPFers.

I wish I could win and item and be the only bidder :graucho:. But I have seen many items sell for the opening price, nothing wrong with that at all. As as another poster said, many items/brands just don't get bid up a lot, hence the seller starting it at an appropriate buying price.

But if you feel it's the exact same bag (the one on ebay and the one on ecrater)....can you give us the links for both auctions so we can see if it's the same? Or if you feel it is the exact same bag (not similar but identical photos) and one mentions damage and the other does not, then that's a red flag. You should really start your own thread on this....

But for the OP
...ugh, she's authenticating? well, I know when i ask for an item to be authenticated here, I always pay attention to whom authenticates for me (how long they have been a member, how many posts they have).

Thanks for all the good advice. Should I give a link? what if this is one of the tPFers, I really would hate to implicate someone or even hint at it. I can probably send you PM with links if you want, let me know.

Thanks for all the good advice. Should I give a link? what if this is one of the tPFers, I really would hate to implicate someone or even hint at it. I can probably send you PM with links if you want, let me know.

Maybe you should strat your own thread that way we can stay on topic. You can give a link to the listing you just can't give out TPF IDS

Just as an FYI - the best item I ever bought on ebay was an item I was the only bidder on. The purse sold to me at the opening bid of $139. It was a GORGEOUS Coach Zoe. The seller was amazing, the purse was TDF and I couldn't have been happier. I almost (no I did) feel bad for the seller as she had a BIN price that I was considering for $30 more, but I took my chances with the auction.

Best ebay transaction I ever had. The same purse is still going for a $200 starting price in other auctions. I totally hit the jackpot on this one.

So the moral of the story is, this could be your lucky day.