Just need to VENT about my non payer

I am afraid I am about to turn into one of those hated non paying buyers.
I bid on a bag on E-bay and I probably won, I do not know, since I am at work and E-bay here is firewalled. Last time I checked it was this morning before I left for work and I was the highest bidder, but here is the catch-I was the ONLY bidder. Item has been listed for some time and I think it is also listed on Bonanzle. It is not a premium designer bag, I am fairly sure it is authentic Michael Kors, however my being the one and only bidder makes me uncomfortable. I did see positive feedback, but did not pay attention if it was recent or not. After reading all these nighmare on Ebay street chronicles, I feel that perhaps I should have been sticking to Bonanzle for my bag purchases. What do you think I should do in this case. I have never "not pay" for items I have purchased/won either on E-bay or Bonanzle, but I am not easy on this one.

Thanks.

I bid on a bag on E-bay and I probably won, I do not know, since I am at work and E-bay here is firewalled. Last time I checked it was this morning before I left for work and I was the highest bidder, but here is the catch-I was the ONLY bidder. Item has been listed for some time and I think it is also listed on Bonanzle. It is not a premium designer bag, I am fairly sure it is authentic Michael Kors, however my being the one and only bidder makes me uncomfortable. I did see positive feedback, but did not pay attention if it was recent or not. After reading all these nighmare on Ebay street chronicles, I feel that perhaps I should have been sticking to Bonanzle for my bag purchases. What do you think I should do in this case. I have never "not pay" for items I have purchased/won either on E-bay or Bonanzle, but I am not easy on this one.

Thanks.

If it is authentic why you wouldn't pay? Just because you are the only bidder? I would be happy that I got something I wanted for the opening price.
Kors is a hard line to get a bidding war on. I had an authentic Kors satchel that I had to list multiple times and FINALLY sold for the listed price. I got numerous low ball offers in the meantime.
You get more buyer protection from Ebay/Paypal than Bonanzle. I don't think you can file a SNAD on Bonanzle, just INR.

Thanks.

Why don't you go and have it authenticated here? That way you will know. It is not always best to stick with bonanzle because you do not have buyer protection. If it is authentic yu should def. pay. Just because there is not another bid doesn't mean it is fake.

Thanks.

I'm not sure why being the only bidder makes you not want to pay. You have no reason not to pay and you SHOULD pay. You should have done your research BEFORE you decided to bid. KWIM?

Item is authentic, I see it by the pictures, authentic MK bag, I know because I had one just like it only in different color. I am not worried about authenticit, just the fact that I was the only bidder for this item. Now as far as research, do you mean research the seller or research the bag? And I am sorry for misinforming you guys, this item was also posted not on Bonanzle but on the eCrater. When I first saw it on the eCrater, I send a question to the seller which I never got response for. Then I saw this bag on eBay and pictures are identical, so I assumed that seller is the same person (maybe I am wrong here), but even "Buy now" price was just like the one on eCrater. Too many coinsidences led me to believe it was one and the same person and bag. I got response to my eBay question from seller, however there was no mentioning of any even slightest damage to one of the seams of the bag as it was indicated on eCrater even though I asked specifically if there is any damage internal or external however minimal or insignificant it might be. I am buying a gift. When I get home today, I will pay her, but how many of you ever bid on an item and were the only bidder? I am just a little worried, maybe I am the only bidder because it is SS2008 collection but maybe there is another reason for it.

I have SOLD plenty of items with only one bid. However it seems when *I* am bidding there are tons of others bidding.
I always have my items listed on Bonanzle and Ebay at the same time. Lots of sellers are doing that now.
Michael Kors -especially the KORS line- just is not bid war inspiring.

Item is authentic, I see it by the pictures, authentic MK bag, I know because I had one just like it only in different color. I am not worried about authenticit, just the fact that I was the only bidder for this item. Now as far as research, do you mean research the seller or research the bag? And I am sorry for misinforming you guys, this item was also posted not on Bonanzle but on the eCrater. When I first saw it on the eCrater, I send a question to the seller which I never got response for. Then I saw this bag on eBay and pictures are identical, so I assumed that seller is the same person (maybe I am wrong here), but even "Buy now" price was just like the one on eCrater. Too many coinsidences led me to believe it was one and the same person and bag. I got response to my eBay question from seller, however there was no mentioning of any even slightest damage to one of the seams of the bag as it was indicated on eCrater even though I asked specifically if there is any damage internal or external however minimal or insignificant it might be. I am buying a gift. When I get home today, I will pay her, but how many of you ever bid on an item and were the only bidder? I am just a little worried, maybe I am the only bidder because it is SS2008 collection but maybe there is another reason for it.

Being the only bidder would not scare me at all. If you know it's authentic, then you should pay ASAP. Lots of sellers list the same item on more than one site, it's up to them to take it off once it's sold.

OP, I'm sorry you got a deadbeat bidder. Thanks for the ID, my BBL is now updated!