Just got my MAGENTA BOX...HELP PLEASE

So whaccha decided to do??? :supacool:

HI, HONESTLY I am still confused a little. I am going to call Balenciaga in NY today and see what other colors they have in the first since I love that style so much and it is just me.
OH HOW I WISH... that I could find a MINT Ice Blue or Pale Rose in the first but they are long gone :crybaby:

Hey babe, I think shes beautiful but if the style isnt for you et her go to a new mummy! How about a violet first in f/w 07? That is set to be a stunning vibrant colour and I lov pinks and purples as well!

Hey babe, I think shes beautiful but if the style isnt for you et her go to a new mummy! How about a violet first in f/w 07? That is set to be a stunning vibrant colour and I lov pinks and purples as well!

HI... Have you got to see the Violet? I would love to see photos of its true color because I have been thinking the very same thing as you suggested. I guess GREAT Balenciaga minds think the same...LOL :P Do you know when it will be available as well? Thanks

HI... Have you got to see the Violet? I would love to see photos of its true color because I have been thinking the very same thing as you suggested. I guess GREAT Balenciaga minds think the same...LOL :P Do you know when it will be available as well? Thanks

You need to ring balny and get your name on the waitlist for it now!!! Its going to be really popular!! It looks to be a really beautiful bright violet!

I say sell it, but for selfish reasons, because I would totally buy it if I saw it on ebay!! There's a magenta box on ebay as we speak- that's not you is it?? I personally love the box style. I am not a huge bag kind of girl, and the box feels smallish, yet it's wider so it holds everything I can stuff into it. It also seems to slouch really well because of its shape. I just bought an ink first and am waiting for it to arrive, so I can't give you a comparison opinion yet. All I know is that I love the box style!:smile:

Why everytime i see one of your new arrivals i immediately change my mind about wich color i need to purchase for my next bag???' Now i'm abolutely needing a magenta one....:sweatdrop:
ohhh she's soooo beautiful :tup:

and...about your doubts, i don't know, i'm not a first girl, i need to have big bags with me 'cause i use to bring a lot of thing... i think you should use it for a while and if you finally find it bigger than your needs, then let it go.

nutz, if you're not liking this bag I don't think you should keep it. I, personally, think it's gorgeous, but I'm not the issue here. :nuts: Sell it and get something you know you'll love and use a lot...

I know I come in late, but I would try it out for a little. I have a Box, but I am more of a First or City user. BUT Box comes in handy when you need a purse in size that's between First and City. I would keep it (if you can afford to) since you love the color Magenta!!!

Why everytime i see one of your new arrivals i immediately change my mind about wich color i need to purchase for my next bag???' Now i'm abolutely needing a magenta one....:sweatdrop:
ohhh she's soooo beautiful :tup:

:graucho: That is too funny. I think you are getting Magenta Fever like I have ... as this is my third one in the Magenta color. I am afraid that she is going to have to find a new mommy since I am a first kind of gal. Thanks, nutz