Just got my MAGENTA BOX...HELP PLEASE

First of all, I LOVE the color!! I am definitely getting something in Magenta!! Anyways, I think, if you don't think it's the right size for you, then give it up!!! Even though the color is beautiful, you should reconsider. Maybe get a Magenta make-up bag or something!! :tup:

gorgeous magenta!

i was pretty surprised how much the box holds when i got mine. if you don't love it then you should let it go. the box and the first is a little too close in size. maybe go for a make-up clutch or a work? good luck in your decision.

My Magenta First which I adore.. PLEASE keep the Opinions coming ladies as I depend on you all so much
Picture2437.jpg

:love: OMG, it is so beautiful. i like the magenta better in a first compared to the box.

:love: OMG, it is so beautiful. i like the magenta better in a first compared to the box.

Thank you, I adore my Magenta First and shoudler. The box is GORGEOUS but not sure if the style is for me. Not sure what in this world I would get if I sell my Magenta Box. As you can tell... Magenta is my Favorite color by far.
Thanks

alright! i love magenta girls. how about the 07 limited edition city?

I like the city and had that in Magenta too... OMG, I have Magenta fever. I love the city on others but feel like it looks to big on me. If I sell my Magenta Box I think I will go with a first in another color. I do love the city in White and some other colors that has been retired. I wish I wish they still had the silver RH and then a Black would be a must in the first size. Thanks for your help :smile:

Personally i don't think box style is too big for me...probably u are into smaller bag such as first or even clutches....but it's up to individual if u think it's not ur style, than by all means sell it away coz it may ended up sitting in your closet.....:smile:

Well, I think its absolutely beautiful but I only have a Black City at the moment (I'm a bit new to the BBags).

I've been wondering about a Box or a Twiggy, and definately getting something in Magenta - maybe I'll hold out and see if this grows on you - it probably will. You'll end up loving it.

Hold on to it for the moment - you'll regret it if you sell it without giving it a real chance.