Just felt Sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to resurrect this thread so it can turn into finger pointing and attacking.

If that's what this thread is coming to then mods, you should just close it.

Tell me what race you are and I'll give you a few things to be ashamed about.

I am really sick of your obvious racism. This isn't about animal cruelty: this is about your obvious desire to bash the Chinese.

There are a lot of cultures that do a lot of sick things, including whatever one you belong to. No human race is innocent.

You don't even argue intelligently. You have no arguments, you only have hate. You are an obvious bigot if you think *I* or anyone else should somehow bear some kind of burden of what their culture does. Saich2, I am genuinely embarrassed on your behalf.
Intlset, I agree we all have things going on wherever we are that are barbaric. I am a vegetarian and I cannot think about animals being slaughtered for food. Obviously I wouldnt go into tgi fridays and say that, it is something i find deeply upsetting and i keep it inside.
I think saich2 is simply very upset and was just saying how she feels about the situation, we all know some lovely chinese people and they are not personally responsible for zoos in china. Please dont be offended.

if I was chinese I would be ashamed that my people do this to animals.

Woah, please do not attack the Chinese for what few do to animals. I wonder why this racist thread hasn't been closed?

As for animal rights in China, frankly it's moving at a much faster pace than in the US or Europe. They just started much later.

Status
Not open for further replies.