Just cant get enough 12a red, another reveal!!!!

bluekit said:
I love Chanel shoes and these are some amazing flats! The caviar is amazing :love: Big congrats!

Bluekit the caviar on shoes is gorgeous, it's almost like wearing a bag on my feel, LOL
Thank you for sharing my reveal with me :smile:

YAY! Dont blame you to be so ecstatic, ********, the combo is gorgeous! You can always decide to wear then together or separately! This red will look great with just simple white and some jewelry in the summer or light grey (with silver) or lt. yelow.

Game resumes after rain delay with Wimbledon retractable roof closed!

2 hrs later.....

What a game! Although a little sad that Andy Murray lost after a brilliantly played match, Roger Federer played like a true champion and accepted his 7th Wimbledon trophy in style:happydance:!

And for our TPF presentations, I will showcase the 12A red jumbo on 'big Tanny' and the 12A Chanel ballerinas on 'baby Tanisha'....

Its an exact color match!
The only difference is in the sheen or shine that comes from iridescent caviar for bag, versus the regular caviar used for shoes!

Hope you enjoyed my Wimbledon updates and enjoy these pics:smile:.
Thank you for sharing my reveal with me,

Love ********:hugs::smooch:,
Xo

You Definitely couldn't pass up those matching flats!! The only way to describe them with your jumbo is: EXQUISITE COMBO! A congrats to you & I know you will enjoy them!!

:hugs:

Martinibeach said:
YAY! Dont blame you to be so ecstatic, ********, the combo is gorgeous! You can always decide to wear then together or separately! This red will look great with just simple white and some jewelry in the summer or light grey (with silver) or lt. yelow.

lovelykatie said:
Very Lovely!! Such a perfect match. :smile:

LVChanelLISA said:
You Definitely couldn't pass up those matching flats!! The only way to describe them with your jumbo is: EXQUISITE COMBO! A congrats to you & I know you will enjoy them!!

:hugs:

Thank you ladies, excited to wear them soon! Thank you for sharing in my excitement and fun :smile:
They are a year round combo!!!!

Game resumes after rain delay with Wimbledon retractable roof closed!

2 hrs later.....

What a game! Although a little sad that Andy Murray lost after a brilliantly played match, Roger Federer played like a true champion and accepted his 7th Wimbledon trophy in style:happydance:!

And for our TPF presentations, I will showcase the 12A red jumbo on 'big Tanny' and the 12A Chanel ballerinas on 'baby Tanisha'....

Its an exact color match!
The only difference is in the sheen or shine that comes from iridescent caviar for bag, versus the regular caviar used for shoes!

Hope you enjoyed my Wimbledon updates and enjoy these pics:smile:.
Thank you for sharing my reveal with me,

Love ********:hugs::smooch:,
Xo
it's such a perfect match! I just LOVE your new red jumbo and flats :smile: now if only it was that easy to find a matching shoe for all the handbags we own :P