Just cant get enough 12a red, another reveal!!!!

Indeed, you are right of the Prada. I posted yesterday on my phone and now that I'm at my laptop this red is different, very saturated .... I'm soooo in love with this 12A red! I may have to go downtown and see if this kiss lock is available here. OMGosh, I might get in trouble. Again.

I'm a real sucker for red bags [shoes, clothing]. I purchased [on sale] a large red Gucci tote this month; when I got it home I realized it did not come with a detachable shoulder strap. I'm so bad: I returned down to the store [& b/c I love red so much), purchased it's little sister [which does have the detachable strap]. So now I've 2 more Gucci's, matching reds, with the option of adding a shoulder strap for the large tote.

You certainly are a red fan katie!!! Its always classic and a neutral in a bright way! I love red myself, especially lips and nails and then a red bag:P.....LOVE IT.....
congrats to you on your gucci red and do share a reveal if you indulge in 12A:biggrin:
red

I've just texted my sales associate. I'm hoping there's something there for me in this 12A color!

How about the red kisslock clutch? Mine just arrived yesterday, I used it today, with the matching ballets and love it. Very fashion forward with a pop of color. The clutch also reasonably priced compared to the jumbo... price for the kisslock is just $1900.00. That means you can get a pair of flats too!

Good luck and post a reveal!

I'm now on a wait list in another city for the red kiss lock. I can hope, but I don't think I'll get it. The red kiss lock is what I really want. I did however purchase a beige kiss lock. That was on my Chanel list of must-haves. I do love my clutches. I'm going to Vegas in December - Maybe by fluke they may have a red one there.

I wish I could wear the ballet flats. I have tried over the years. They just hurt my toes. I'm more of a Ferragamo girl now.

I'll post a pic when I take some pics. I did figure out how to get an avatar uploaded :smile:

Last edited:
katie~ said:
I'm now on a wait list in another city for the red kiss lock. I can hope, but I don't think I'll get it. The red kiss lock is what I really want. I did however purchase a beige kiss lock. That was on my Chanel list of must-haves. I do love my clutches. I'm going to Vegas in December - Maybe by fluke they may have a red one there.

I wish I could wear the ballet flats. I have tried over the years. They just hurt my toes. I'm more of a Ferragamo girl now.

I'll post a pic when I take some pics. I did figure out how to get an avatar uploaded :smile:

Did you see my post that my SA has two kisslocks? I got mine already. If you want a kisslock, I would cal or text my SA. He also has the flats.

He is James at NM at 305-632-0344. Tell him Irma referred you . Here are pics in case you cN't find my post.

I am like you... I love kisslocks! Good luck.

image-1367786117.jpg

Can I hv the quote of the bag? And is it a 12A?

Game resumes after rain delay with Wimbledon retractable roof closed!

2 hrs later.....

What a game! Although a little sad that Andy Murray lost after a brilliantly played match, Roger Federer played like a true champion and accepted his 7th Wimbledon trophy in style:happydance:!

And for our TPF presentations, I will showcase the 12A red jumbo on 'big Tanny' and the 12A Chanel ballerinas on 'baby Tanisha'....

Its an exact color match!
The only difference is in the sheen or shine that comes from iridescent caviar for bag, versus the regular caviar used for shoes!

Hope you enjoyed my Wimbledon updates and enjoy these pics:smile:.
Thank you for sharing my reveal with me,

Love ********:hugs::smooch:,
Xo