Just Because it's Designer Doesn't Mean it's Good - Post your WTH Finds!

T
These looks are definitely what I would call let's just throw this material anywhere and call it a statement piece. There's someone on the runway looking like they can't contain their laughter and yes that would have been me walking down the runway. View attachment 5862201View attachment 5862202View attachment 5862196View attachment 5862210View attachment 5862212
This is Simone Rocha isn’t it?
Whenever I see her stuff I feel like Mugato:
It’s the same look! It’s the same look! Over and over again!
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

Hey, I am totally ok with spoiling a dog. Especially if they came from a rough life (shelter, living in the streets). As long as the pup is still sweet and lovable I support it. Dogs don't throw tantrums when you deny them toys unlike brats. Dogs > kids.

Why, oh, why did the designer use his/her car floor mat as a clothing piece? What in the world is going on?

Surely they didn't run out of materials when designing these clothes. It has to be uncomfortable, heavy (and stinky) for the model. Poor thing.
I like dogs but they can throw tantrums worse than kids. I mean what’s endless barking? Scratching? Destroying things? Bites?

Now cats, they don’t give a F if they are behaving or not.
Cat No GIF

Yes! It was sold at Nordstrom for $85.

View attachment 5922768
The crazy thing was this was a bargain. I remember when Loewe were doing $300 wrapped rocks
Taken in Paris last summer:

View attachment 5955131
So many questions…. How did they decide this was a good idea? Why? How? Why?
Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

I feel like this has probably already been posted, b/c it's really awfully bad.

View attachment 5982993
Don't have enough money for both a bag and a pair of shoes? Don't worry, now you don't need to decide!

I'm now picturing someone trying to walk in this ridiculous contraption similar to those old potato sack races where you have to jump to try to get to the finish line lol

ETA: Upon further thought, this might come in handy for the 3 legged race as each person can stick 1 foot in and hobble along

Last edited:
Chanel's are 700 and up, lol.
This is a bargain. Just check out what Chanel is retailing for. Mid tier designer Burberry, Chloe, Alexander Wang starting retail at least 100.00 or above.

These luxury designers must be smoking up something bad to price it that high. Jeez.

Also, from Anthro's site. A $120 swim belt. Bikini not included. Just.... Why? It won't keep you afloat and it looks ridiculous. Is this to hide your slightly bulged tummy or something? Anthro has the weirdest stuff sometimes.

IMG_2238.jpeg

These luxury designers must be smoking up something bad to price it that high. Jeez.

Also, from Anthro's site. A $120 swim belt. Bikini not included. Just.... Why? It won't keep you afloat and it looks ridiculous. Is this to hide your slightly bulged tummy or something? Anthro has the weirdest stuff sometimes.

View attachment 5983742
It looks like part of curtains.