Just Because it's Designer Doesn't Mean it's Good - Post your WTH Finds!

LV wardrobe for babies, $73k :throwup:

View attachment 5886455

When spoiling your little brat with simple toys isn't enough, you give them a wardrobe fit for a king... or to vomit and s__t on. Gross. :yucky:

And the people who'd buy this would justify it since it'd be a hand-me-down from kid to kid! Silly me, they wouldn't--each kid would get their own, with their own initials! One more thing for the nannies to take care of. I'm holding out for the Hermes version, complete with miniature Birkins and Kellys :lol::lol: .

And the people who'd buy this would justify it since it'd be a hand-me-down from kid to kid! Silly me, they wouldn't--each kid would get their own, with their own initials! One more thing for the nannies to take care of. I'm holding out for the Hermes version, complete with miniature Birkins and Kellys :lol::lol: .
You're right... at that price you'd think LV would throw half of their mini bag collection with this set. That's super disappointing!

What are the dimensions of this? Looks like it literally holds one outfit. So where do you keep the rest of spoiled baby's clothing?

Keep? the rest of spoiled baby's clothing? Hah! You assume baby's clothing is kept! NO! Baby's clothing is discarded after each wear since Goo Goo Gaga Dada and Goo Goo Gaga Mama are dumb ( and rich) enough to purchase a 73K LV baby wardrobe. Nannies are given money to buy clothes for the kids! Parents here are too consumed with by their jobs to be bothered with kids!

Keep? the rest of spoiled baby's clothing? Hah! You assume baby's clothing is kept! NO! Baby's clothing is discarded after each wear since Goo Goo Gaga Dada and Goo Goo Gaga Mama are dumb ( and rich) enough to purchase a 73K LV baby wardrobe. Nannies are given money to buy clothes for the kids! Parents here are too consumed with by their jobs to be bothered with kids!
This is not a new thing. Way back in the previous century, a friend who was the desk person a $$$$ fine dining restaurant was asked by a new mother to put her 1 week old baby in the coat room. For the 3-hour duration of the dinner service.

Are there air holes in the trunk? Maybe baby can stay in there?

This is not a new thing. Way back in the previous century, a friend who was the desk person a $$$$ fine dining restaurant was asked by a new mother to put her 1 week old baby in the coat room. For the 3-hour duration of the dinner service.

Are there air holes in the trunk? Maybe baby can stay in there?

Whoa! My guess the mother (and father? if she wan't eating alone?) had a stolen credit card and didn't want to pay a sitter (assuming the desk person will do it for free). But then I could also see a clueless snob doing that. So yes, the LV baby wardrobe should have air holes :shocked: . Is a designer automatic diaper changer next? Maybe Dior is working on one... Nah, technology isn't quite there yet, change diapers the old fashioned way--make the live-in nanny do it.

Reactions: pukasonqo
  • Haha
Reactions: chowlover2
Maybe it could be used to store clothing for a little dog? A very spoiled little dog
Hey, I am totally ok with spoiling a dog. Especially if they came from a rough life (shelter, living in the streets). As long as the pup is still sweet and lovable I support it. Dogs don't throw tantrums when you deny them toys unlike brats. Dogs > kids.

Shoulder pads that makes you look like a football player. No thank you. LOL :lol: [type="full"]5888146[/ATTACH]
Why, oh, why did the designer use his/her car floor mat as a clothing piece? What in the world is going on?

Surely they didn't run out of materials when designing these clothes. It has to be uncomfortable, heavy (and stinky) for the model. Poor thing.