Just Because it's Designer Doesn't Mean it's Good - Post your WTH Finds!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpeg I was discussing with @gail13 the difference in taste in bags my mom and I have. She recently brought over this bag because she thought it was "so cool!" It's now sitting in my home giving me (and I hope you) entertainment. All I keep thinking is Donald Trump dyed his hair!

Please post any crazy bags you have seen for a good laugh!

2. OMG this is quite something. I can't imagine where you'd wear this other than to a Halloween party?

Anesthestia and Gblb like this.
  3. I am sure we can make this work if you'd like to be Trump for Halloween. I'll let you borrow it! My mom mentioned that it had a Chanel looking chain, so it has that going for it. As well as it can be worn cross body!

Anesthestia, Sunshine mama and gail13 like this.
  4. toupee on the go, with strap so you don't loose it LOL

5. Too funny!! ❤️ that!

Sunshine mama likes this.
  6. There have to be others that have WTH bags to share! Please post pics! I might have more of my own from my mom to post...

7. That is quite the creature! What designer is this?

8. It's Gaultier. It's stunning, no? :wtf:

Sunshine mama likes this.
  9. Am I weird if I kind of like it? :biggrin: It looks very cuddly (like a small animal)! :heart::lol: Is it soft?

10. LMAOOOOO! OMG, this little animal is too funny. I'm picturing it making little meep meep noises.

11. Nope, not weird at all! It is actually pretty soft. Bag, small dog, cuddly pillow in one?

Violet Bleu and gail13 like this.
  12. If it starts meep meeping, I'll be very afraid!

Sparkletastic and Violet Bleu like this.
  13. Ummm, no!:sad:

14. Haha! I was just thinking that it would make a great pillow while traveling!

BittyMonkey and Gblb like this.
  15. You're definitely giving me ideas on repurposing the bag!

Violet Bleu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice