Just Because it's Designer Doesn't Mean it's Good - Post your WTH Finds!

Gblb

Dec 18, 2015
image.jpeg I was discussing with @gail13 the difference in taste in bags my mom and I have. She recently brought over this bag because she thought it was "so cool!" It's now sitting in my home giving me (and I hope you) entertainment. All I keep thinking is Donald ***** dyed his hair!

Please post any crazy bags you have seen for a good laugh!

gail13

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
land of lala
View attachment 3386120 I was discussing with @gail13 the difference in taste in bags my mom and I have. She recently brought over this bag because she thought it was "so cool!" It's now sitting in my home giving me (and I hope you) entertainment. All I keep thinking is Donald ***** dyed his hair!

OMG this is quite something. I can't imagine where you'd wear this other than to a Halloween party?

Gblb

Dec 18, 2015
There have to be others that have WTH bags to share! Please post pics! I might have more of my own from my mom to post...

Reactions: Sunshine mama

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
The cosmos
View attachment 3386120 I was discussing with @gail13 the difference in taste in bags my mom and I have. She recently brought over this bag because she thought it was "so cool!" It's now sitting in my home giving me (and I hope you) entertainment. All I keep thinking is Donald ***** dyed his hair!

That is quite the creature! What designer is this?

Reactions: Sunshine mama