Just Because it's Designer Doesn't Mean it's Good - Post your WTH Finds!

Speaking of which... I found this picture in this thread and had to share here:

View attachment 5922173

With this handy brush clutch, you too can now clean your car and wear it, too! Buy it now through Hermes for a couple thousand dollars!

:nono: this is beautiful

:wondering: although somewhere there is a palomino pony that's looking for its tail :hs:

Last edited:
Also, can someone please explain to me what one does with a bottega veneta snake?

View attachment 5922786
I figured it out....you get it to hang out with your BV pet rabbit and dinosaur and feed it BV carrots. You might also opt to feed it louis vuitton carrots. That's one expensive pet, the pet rock looking like a bargain by comparison. No wonder it sold out lol

1704289067270.png 1704289076551.png 1704289103614.png

I figured it out....you get it to hang out with your BV pet rabbit and dinosaur and feed it BV carrots. You might also opt to feed it louis vuitton carrots. That's one expensive pet, the pet rock looking like a bargain by comparison. No wonder it sold out lol

View attachment 5922797 View attachment 5922798 View attachment 5922799
I’m sorry to say these are some of the silly things I like to collect. 😭

The BV ones aren’t cute though so the wallet is safe.

I’m sorry to say these are some of the silly things I like to collect. 😭

The BV ones aren’t cute though so the wallet is safe.
Not opposed to collectibles (considering I have 225 collectible barbie dolls lol) but agree these aren't cute. Was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the entire BV lunar near year collection.... wallet very safe.