Jumping Boots-Get 'Em You'll Never Regret 'Em?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Undoubtedly beautiful - but does one get bored with these quickly, or a reach for without a thought for a long time to come - item?

[​IMG]

Courtesy of Robee

[​IMG]

2. I would love these boots!
    Sadly they wont fit over my shapely calves!!!

3. Couldn't ever see myself tiring of those beauties!

4. i agree with sushi queen. they're sooooo beautiful and classic-looking!

5. If I'd have the cash I'd buy a pair immediately - just perfect, classic boots. For the time being (read: before I win the lottery) I'll have to settle for my Prada riding boots...

6. I think they're gorgeous and classic, and not something one would get bored with. I doubt if I could wear them, though - my
    old feet are ruined (bunions, etc.) from too many years of wearing pretty high heels...:shucks:

7. #7 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    LGA82 Sounds like a life to me! :biggrin:

Raz There are some of us that pray for shapely calves! (or figures for that matter!)

luxgal, Sushi queen have you factored in the number of days that I'd wear them! LOL

8. have them and know will love them forever

9. There you go, roo - you've just talked yourself into them! On a cost per wear basis (I use that phrase a lot to myself to justify my H purchases :smile:) they might actually be an economy of sorts!

10. absolutely classic, for me if I had the funds, I'd already have a pair...but as I'm a pursa holic...can't get enough of bags so guess will have to do with my paul smith/Anne Demeulemeester riding boots for now ...

11. #11 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    Roo- you are my "enabler". After reading all your wonderful information and fabulous
    pics, I caved in! Ordered a pair this weekend! How much could I take looking at
    my signature pic every day!!!! Now I am talking you into them!!

12. These boots are fabulous. They are classic and timeless. Absolutely LOVE them. Would sleep in them if I could! :P

13. If I happened across a pair of these in my size, I'd buy them in a moment! I have similar boots (but not nearly as special) from Church's which I wear all the time - smart with skinny cords and a crisp shirt, casual with jeans/tee/jacket, or cute with a knitted dress.

Go for it! :lol:

14. I'd buy them if I could afford them. In the meantime, I'm wearing the Ralph Lauren riding boots I bought in fall 08 in both black and brown. They're beautiful leather, fully leather lined, very comfortable and they were under $200 each with various discount coupons at Macy's. I consider then timeless classics just the way I do the Hermes boots.

15. Have you got them Roo??

I also bought the Church boots
    but would buy these in a flash if my bank manager would only just understand!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice