Jumping Boots-Get 'Em You'll Never Regret 'Em?

These are so gorgeous and look amazing on the model. The price point is a little steep for me (but then again isn't everything Hermes??) Maybe one day...

I love them like alot of our lovely TPFers here, so I went to try them over the weekend. DH didn't think they look nice on me as he thought they make my calves look bigger than they really are. May be I shouldn't listen to him because he's no fashion expert at all??!

But frankly they were not very comfortable, I felt like I was in cement...not sure if it's because they're new.

I was about to buy them last month in Prague. At the end I haven't and I can't really understand that decision. I'm waiting for another occasion. Maybe Tokyo in one week?
The look is just amazing. I'd say they can accompany almost any outfit! I regret very much not having bought them when I had a perfect occasion!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! They are a perfect flat, comfy boot with a hint of edge. Good for a mum, too. And, where I live the weather is cold, so I get a lot of use of them.

I adore mine too :love: It took a bit of time to break them in, but now they are wonderfully comfortable. I just love everything about them, they are my absolute favorite boots!!

DSC00250-1.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00223-1.jpg

DSC00233-1.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

In action!
DSC00059-1.jpg

DSC00069_2_2.jpg

Reactions: Zucnarf
A big thank you for your enabling ladies. :flowers:

DSC00250-1.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00223-1.jpg

DSC00233-1.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

In action!
DSC00059-1.jpg

DSC00069_2_2.jpg

If I was sitting on the fence, MaiTai's shots have just pushed me over - to the orange side!

Astoundingly beautiful shots Mai Tai - how could I ever had questioned these works of art?

PS they are in astounding condition - how old are they now? - They look as good a new!

What can I say I have two pair. LOVE them~~
Love this pictures from the Stars thread.

Attachments

• IMG_6757.jpg
    IMG_6757.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 976
  • IMG_6761.jpg
    IMG_6761.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,111
  • IMG_6758.jpg
    IMG_6758.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 835
  • blake-lively-020110-2.jpg
    blake-lively-020110-2.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 1,856
Roo and ardneish ~ thank you :heart:

Roo I took the stills when the boots were brand new. I have them since summer, now they look like on the action pics.

ardneish, have a great evening tonight. Will be toasting you at 9:00pm french time :drinkup:

TankerToad, just beautiful!!!

attachment.php

I saw this pic too, too gorgeous for words!
attachment.php