Jumping Boots-Get 'Em You'll Never Regret 'Em?

Jul 11, 2008
Undoubtedly beautiful - but does one get bored with these quickly, or a reach for without a thought for a long time to come - item?

KellyCaleche_Ad.jpg

Courtesy of Robee

attachment.php

I think they're gorgeous and classic, and not something one would get bored with. I doubt if I could wear them, though - my
old feet are ruined (bunions, etc.) from too many years of wearing pretty high heels...:shucks:

I think they're gorgeous and classic, and not something one would get bored with. I doubt if I could wear them, though - my
old feet are ruined (bunions, etc.) from too many years of wearing pretty high heels...:shucks:

LGA82 Sounds like a life to me! :biggrin:

Raz There are some of us that pray for shapely calves! (or figures for that matter!)

luxgal, Sushi queen have you factored in the number of days that I'd wear them! LOL

Last edited:
There you go, roo - you've just talked yourself into them! On a cost per wear basis (I use that phrase a lot to myself to justify my H purchases :smile:) they might actually be an economy of sorts!

absolutely classic, for me if I had the funds, I'd already have a pair...but as I'm a pursa holic...can't get enough of bags so guess will have to do with my paul smith/Anne Demeulemeester riding boots for now ...

Roo- you are my "enabler". After reading all your wonderful information and fabulous
pics, I caved in! Ordered a pair this weekend! How much could I take looking at
my signature pic every day!!!! Now I am talking you into them!!

Last edited:
If I happened across a pair of these in my size, I'd buy them in a moment! I have similar boots (but not nearly as special) from Church's which I wear all the time - smart with skinny cords and a crisp shirt, casual with jeans/tee/jacket, or cute with a knitted dress.

Go for it! :lol:

I'd buy them if I could afford them. In the meantime, I'm wearing the Ralph Lauren riding boots I bought in fall 08 in both black and brown. They're beautiful leather, fully leather lined, very comfortable and they were under $200 each with various discount coupons at Macy's. I consider then timeless classics just the way I do the Hermes boots.