July 2020 purchases.. Let’s share..

View attachment 4787079

Is it good or bad that I'm getting better at stalking? Finally the Damier Azur joins my small PA collection. I want the Damier Ebene now....
Twins on both! I find these pochettes so useful. My DA is a new model like yours. I also bought the longer monogram strap to make my Monogram PA (mine's the old model so a little smaller) a crossbody/shoulder bag. Have fun with your new purchase! (I wish I had the Damier Ebene PA as well).

Twins on both! I find these pochettes so useful. My DA is a new model like yours. I also bought the longer monogram strap to make my Monogram PA (mine's the old model so a little smaller) a crossbody/shoulder bag. Have fun with your new purchase! (I wish I had the Damier Ebene PA as well).

I really wanted the DE first but it's impossible to find and I lucked out hard on the DA. Also I spilled coffee on my Mono strap so I ended up just getting a gold chain to use it with.. I keep saying I'll get a replacement Mautto strap or something but I keep forgetting.

Reactions: musiclover
I really wanted the DE first but it's impossible to find and I lucked out hard on the DA. Also I spilled coffee on my Mono strap so I ended up just getting a gold chain to use it with.. I keep saying I'll get a replacement Mautto strap or something but I keep forgetting.
I love the DA pochette. You'll be so happy with it. That's too bad about your mono strap, but I love the idea of a good chain! I should think about that for mine as well.

My etain Twist MM and a pochette cles!

o7TTlCS_d.jpg