July 2020 purchases.. Let’s share..

My July purchases! I went to the store yesterday intending to buy just the 4 key holder. I was checking it out and making sure my key fob would fit and thought to ask my SA about the mini pochette. It was my lucky day! I have been looking for so long for this piece and I nearly fainted when she walked out with it. I didn’t think twice and scooped both pieces up. Both are MIF! So happy!!! View attachment 4781821
Jealous of the Mini Pochette. I have been stalking monogram for months, texting tons of different CAs at various stores, calling Client Services, looking online at various hours of the day/night, and still nothing :sad:

Jealous of the Mini Pochette. I have been stalking monogram for months, texting tons of different CAs at various stores, calling Client Services, looking online at various hours of the day/night, and still nothing :sad:
Same here. I had been pretty relentless and just quit trying. I happened to think of it and much to my shock (I literally turned cherry red! lol) she went to the back and they had just received one that morning. Complete luck! She was even surprised they had it. Keep trying!! It’ll happen when you’re not looking for it.

there is some issue with my archlight sneakers and i brought it back to my SA for exchange. We were having a conversation and suddenly she told me that there is a Pochette Metis in stock today and she went to the back to grab it.
I contemplated for a long time as I had one in empriente leather. I finally caved in as she said that this is an unicorn and I was lucky to be given the chance to purchase.

9D813FE4-7D3A-41AD-ACF8-08A0896AFD4C.jpeg

Happy birthday to me

Finally bought the croisette in DE (been wanting it for years but was similar to my Caissa clutch). I decided I wanted it in January, waited .... First price increase, then lockdown, then second price increase ... But finally have it :heart::heart::heart::heart:. I took off the tassel as I hate tassels .... I tried on the one in DA. I'm usually not a fan of DA, plus I never wear white bags but I loved it and want it

IMG_1562.jpg

I have been eyeing on Chanel but tired of jumping thru hoops to get one i want... so i got myself a Onthego GM yesterday!
I love that it’s roomy enough to getting all my stuff transport between office and WFH.

I took my DD with me and i think she got bitten by the Luxury bag bugs like mommy lol she kept asking why she can’t get a Mini Boite Chareau:doh:

A84DC262-D76F-479F-91C0-77A2EDD6AE11.jpeg

5AB486C9-ED0E-4B40-874B-E81D43AF7539.jpeg