July 2020 purchases.. Let’s share..

Happy birthday to me

Finally bought the croisette in DE (been wanting it for years but was similar to my Caissa clutch). I decided I wanted it in January, waited .... First price increase, then lockdown, then second price increase ... But finally have it :heart::heart::heart::heart:. I took off the tassel as I hate tassels .... I tried on the one in DA. I'm usually not a fan of DA, plus I never wear white bags but I loved it and want it

View attachment 4785530
I love this bag!

Same, UPS just left my PM outside our front door, no signature required. Not impressed! Anyone walking by could have picked it up...and it was sitting out in the sun. Luckily I was able to work from home that day so it wasn't out there for long.

I understand during this pandemic they’re trying not to have any contact whatsoever with customer, but still they can ring the bell to notify us the receiver. Why it’s so hard to do just that??? My items been sitting underneath the mailbox for 2 days in open compartment, like your case anybody can grab and steal it easily.
Oh well at the end of the day, we got our items safe, thank God.
Hope you enjoy your PM.

Reactions: BaileyW
Haven't bought anything worth posting for awhile but this shawl is sooooo pretty. The composition is slightly different to the standard ones and feels a bit thinner.
View attachment 4788851

Was quite surprised the store had a whole heap of Neonoe's, I actually preferred the pink but was a bit afraid of the light pink lining so went the safe route of black (please excuse my sexy pjs, they've become part of me over the past few months :facepalm:)
View attachment 4788852

congrats on your new purchases. I have the Neo Noe in black too. I was torn between red and black but went with black instead and didnt regret it. Enjoy your bag!

This beautiful bag was delivered today. It’s my first preloved LV bag and I love it! I’m going through a hard time and wanted to cheer myself up. The minute i saw this bag online I knew it was just what I needed. It’s my favorite color and it was made in 1995 which was a very significant year for me. BAFE4565-AD06-42B4-9FE7-CB165EE8DE28.jpeg8FC1F6A1-75A3-42CA-9B5F-3D62E4F0CF2F.jpeg

Went to visit my bf's family in Santa Rosa and I figured why not stop by the LV in San Francisco and look around. Stopped at the Union Square and they said they don't have any Vanity PM's and kinda dismissed me lol.
Stopped by the Bloomingdale's location a few blocks away, and the SA immediately said she can order it for me, and it will arrive to my place in a week! I didn't expect her to say that, but I said yes anyway but I still wasn't sure I was gonna keep it. But it finally came yesterday and I am definitely keeping it :amuse:
A lot of the videos I saw about this bag had Made in Italy, so I was surprised to see mine Made in France.
anyway I'm in ban island for reals now :P

thinking of buying a strap extender though so i can wear it crossbody more comfortably!

IMG_5142.jpg

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5139.jpg

You’re so lucky! Definitely a keeper! Yes yes and yes!!! And made in France is perfect! It’s meant to be. I have been trying to get one in Australia but sold out.
Went to visit my bf's family in Santa Rosa and I figured why not stop by the LV in San Francisco and look around. Stopped at the Union Square and they said they don't have any Vanity PM's and kinda dismissed me lol.
Stopped by the Bloomingdale's location a few blocks away, and the SA immediately said she can order it for me, and it will arrive to my place in a week! I didn't expect her to say that, but I said yes anyway but I still wasn't sure I was gonna keep it. But it finally came yesterday and I am definitely keeping it :amuse:
A lot of the videos I saw about this bag had Made in Italy, so I was surprised to see mine Made in France.
anyway I'm in ban island for reals now :P

thinking of buying a strap extender though so i can wear it crossbody more comfortably!

View attachment 4789426

View attachment 4789427

View attachment 4789428

Reactions: patty_o